13

Jisoo's POV

"I'll get this printed out for you wait up."Sooyoung said as she left us for a while.Jennie wiped the gel off then she stood up.

"I'm excited for my baby sister!"Junghwan said.

"We're not sure.It can be a baby brother,Junghwan."I said as I carried him in my arms.

"Can't I have both?"

"Well baby only time can tell."Jennie said,kissing our son's forehead.

"I want both though."He said.Jennie and I laughed.

"It's hard to raise a baby,Junghwannie."Jennie said.

"I will take care of baby,mommy!It's gonna be okay!"Junghwan insisted,not knowing what it actually meant so Jennie and I just laughed it off.Soon Sooyoung came back with the printed ultrasound in her hand.

"Here you go,I got two copies for the both of you."Sooyoung said,putting the printed photos on the table.I got one of them,looking at those pictures with a smile.

My baby.

But then I felt guilty.How could I miss all of this for Junghwan?How did I miss his journey?Why did I miss it?Why did I let Jennie go through all of this alone?

"Jisoo."Jennie called me,maybe she noticed that I was spacing out.I just looked at her then I smiled,trying to brush the guilt off.

"Okay so your baby's growing as it should,no complications showing at the first trimester so we have to watch closely.I will see you again next month."Sooyoung said."And another thing,uhm well you know uhh..no you know...for the first trimester."Of course we got what she's trying to say,both of us blushing with the thought.

"Uhm okay we'll get going."After taking the paper where Jennie's prenatal vitamins were listed,I carried Junghwan then we walked out of the room.We get out,to my car where my driver's waiting.

"Jennie is it okay if I bring you and Junghwan somewhere?"I asked.

"Yeah sure,we got nothing to do."

"Alright."We sat inside the car.

"You know where to go."I told my driver.

"Yes sir."I can't stop smiling as the drive went on.

"Daddy where are we going~"Junghwan whined.He've been asking me countless times,but I can't tell him.It's a surprise.

"Just a little bit more,baby."

"Sir,we're here."

"Alright."I unbuckled Junghwan's belt,then I got him off his seat."Jennie wait!"I got off the car quick,I opened the door for him,then she stepped out of the car chuckling at me.

"What's funny?"I asked.

"You're crazy."

"I know I am.Now let's go!"We walked for a few minutes,until we reached the playground.I bought this just a week ago,for my Junghwan and for my unborn child.It have a little basketball court,there's a big one too.There's slides,monkey bars,swings and trampoline.There's more,just everything a kid would love.By the shed of the three there's some tables,so we can have little picnics some other time.

"Wow!"I put Junghwan down then he immediately ran to the playground.

"I got food prepared for us."I said,pointing at the driver who have two baskets in his hand with food for all of us."You can just put it at the table."The driver gave me a nod,then we walked to the table.We sat there as we watch Junghwan enjoy himself.It's sunny but it's not that hot in here,with trees around and sheds installed Junghwan can play all he wants.

"Daddy come play with me!"Junghwan shouted so I ran to him.

"Here comes the monster!"

"No!"He giggled.We ran around,just played and enjoyed the day together.Then soon we were all sweaty so I carried him,then we went to Jennie.

"You kids."Jennie said,playfully rolling her eyes.

"Hey I'm the father I'm not a kid."I whined.

"You whine just like your son."She said with a chuckle.She opened Junghwan's backpack,she took out a shirt for him.

"You bring that everywhere?"I asked.

"Junghwan have limitless energy so I know everywhere he'd go,soon enough he would just play and get all sweaty."She said as she removed Junghwan's shirt,wiping the sweat off his body then got him wore a new one.

"Here."She handed me a towel."You're full of sweats."

"Thanks."I unbuttoned the buttons of my polo,wiping the sweat off,then at my back.I noticed Jennie watching me so I grinned.

"Like what you see?"She scoffed.

"In your dreams."I just laughed,buttoning up again.We all ate lunch,then Junghwan played for few more hours.By the end of the afternoon,he's exhausted,asleep in my arms.

"And the energy monster is asleep."I said.Jennie laughed.

"You're the only one who can do that.Everybody were exhausted first before him."Jennie said.

"Well I got a lot of energy in me.Maybe that's where he get it from."She smiled,looking at us."What's with the smile?"I asked.

"Well I never thought this would be real.That we will be a complete family.The first time I found out that I was pregnant,I was scared to face everything alone.And at the second time,I had all the anxiety over again.But then in the past weeks everything just..changed.My fear was totally wiped away.I was scared that for my second baby,there will be no family waiting for him or her."I smiled,then I held her hand.

"You will never face anything alone ever again,Jennie.I am here from now on."I leaned a little,looking at her stomach,patting it with my hand."Hey baby,I'll make sure that you'll have the best family once you're already here with us."I said.I was surprised when Jennie held my hand that was on her stomach.

"This baby will have the best parents."Jennie said.

"And best..and best brother."Junghwan mumbled.I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"And best brother."I repeated his words.God I love my family more than anything in this world.