5

Jennie's POV

It was morning,I did my morning routines with Junghwan.We had breakfast together,as usual.Jisoo and I never had another conversation after that.He was avoiding me,I know.It's been a week but I don't really care.

*DINGDONG*

Someone rang the doorbell.

"I'll go check on it."I opened the door,I noticed a car that drove away as soon as I came out.I shrugged,then I saw some paper bags in front of our door."What is this?"I looked at it.There's prenatal vitamins,a morning sickness soother,a book,just anything and everything I'll need for my first trimester.Who brought this here?Only my mom and Jisoo knew about this.

Is this from Jisoo?

But I immediately brushed the thought off.He doesn't know my address how would he know?I took the bag,put it in the living room then I went back inside.

"Junghwan and I's off for the day,mom.See you later!"

"Okay take care."I took Junghwan's bag and we left.I drop him off to his school,then I went to the hospital,at my work.I did my usual rounds with my patients,then I went at the on call room to take a rest.My phone rang,I looked at it.Oh it's Rosé.I answered it.

"Hello?"

"JEN OH MY GOD I NEED YOUR HELP!"

"What?What happened?"I asked.

"I can't stand anymore,my water broke I'm about to give birth!"

"Where's Liam?!"

"That fucking bastard passed out and now I don't know what to—ah!"

"Rosie?Hello?"Shit!The call ended!I left the room quick,I went to the desk to ask for ambulance assistance.

"There's no available as of the moment,Jen.A big fire incident broke down just in the next town and almost every hospital here was called up for assistance."The receptionist explained.

"Okay thank you."I ran as fast as I could,until I hit somebody else."Sorry!"

"Jennie what's with the rush?"Okay it was Jisoo just what I fucking need.

"Get out of my way.I have to leave.Rosé needs me."

"What?What happened?"

"She's giving birth and your stupid best friend is passed out.She needs my help."I said."Now get out of my way."I was about to leave but then Jisoo grabbed my arm.

"Wait.That's my best friend's child and I want to help.I'll drive you there."There's no time for arguments so I just gave him a nod.We left the hospital together,then we went to the parking lot.Wait.The car is familiar.Where did I see that?I noticed that he made few calls,I think it is about our sudden absence."Seatbelt on,gotta keep you safe."What?I felt my cheeks heating up.

Oh my god it's not the right time to blush Jen!

I put my seatbelt on,then he started driving.It is so fast I swear to God!But it's good thing though,we came there in no time.We both got off the car,rushing to their house.

"It's locked!"I said as I tried opening the door.

"Move."With all his strength,he crashed himself with the door causing it to open wide.Rosé was sitting by the couch,Liam was passed out on the floor by the stairs.What the fuck.

"You go wake Lim up,I'm gonna handle this."Since he's the doctor,I gave him a nod."Okay Rosé breath in,breath out alright?"I slapped Liam,yes it's personal.This bitch just left my friend in panic!He immediately woke up.

"Where am I what hey Jen hi what's going on?"

"Get your ass up and be by your wife's side!"

"We can't bring her to the hospital,we have to deliver this child here."Jisoo said."Get me a bucket of warm water and two clean towels right now."Liam and I rushed,trying to get the things jisoo asked.

"She's 10 cm dilated.This baby's gonna come out soon.Okay Rosé give me a push,alright?"

"Baby I'm here—"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP MANOBAN!"Rosé screamed.

"AHHH FUCK YOU LIAM!"

"SHIT BABY THAT HURTS!"Liam screams as Rosé gripped his hands tight.

"Okay one more,the head's coming.You can do it.Think of your child."

"AHHHH I'M GONNA CUT YOUR HEAD OFF YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

"Okay one last,one big push,Rosé."

"You can do it."I whispered."You're a strong woman,you can do this Roseanne."

"I HATE YOU LIAM AHHH!"

"AWW SHIT!"They screamed in chorus,'til we heard a baby's cry.

"Congratulations,your daughter's here."Jisoo said with a smile as he cradle the little baby in his arms.Then again,Liam passed out.Rosé did too,of exhaustion.

"Jennie can you check on the hospital if there's any ambulance available yet?"

"Okay."I called at our hospital.Finally,an ambulance is coming.After the call I looked back at Jisoo.He was cooing the baby with a smile on his face.

"Look at your little toes,angel.You're just so beautiful,aren't you?"I heard him whisper with a small giggle leaving his lips.He was caressing the baby lovingly.I can't help but to think.

Looks like fatherhood fits him perfectly.

Maybe he wanted to be a father.Maybe he deserves to be one.But should I give him another chance?

-

Please don't hate this chapter,I know it's a impossible type of event,or not so likely to happen.But it's fiction so yeah.And it's a crucial part for Jennie's decision.