NIGHTS ARE SO STARRY:

𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈 𝙼𝙴𝙴𝚃 𝙷𝙰𝚂 𝙰 𝙼𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙰𝙶𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙳 𝙸𝚃. 𝙸𝚃'𝚂 𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚆𝙴 𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝚆𝙷𝙾 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙱𝙴 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚆𝙷𝙾 𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃. There's a difference. I have never imagined myself like this. I met Ryan few days ago and now I feel like I have known him forever. I feel like I met him somewhere. It's just a feeling or real. This idea always objectise me. While I was drowning in some unlogical thoughts a hand from behind tapped on my shoulder. When I turned back and looked who it was. It was Gibran.

"Gibran" My whole face went shocked. I was happy to meet him actually but. "Stella!!" He pulled me in for a hug. "I missed you" he said while hugging. I smiled hugged him back. "You finally came back" I said tightening my lips. "Yeah" he said in low tone. "You work here" he wanted to change the topic I was about to say next. "Yeah and you?" I asked. "Well yes I work here as a Chief financial officer" he said proudly. "Oh congratulations you did it. This is what you wanted" I said him. "Yeah" he nodded. "And- uhm-Did you meet- Sofie" I said with a tense between us. The fog grew harder. "ah-No" he was having an embarrassment. "I know I shouldn't interfere in between you both but- She is tormenting herself. If you meet her don't leave her again in middle of desert or else don't meet her at all" I warned him. He didn't say anything. "I think I should leave now. Will meet later" I said him packing my things. "Sure" he nodded sadly.

I left from there. I am happy that Gibran is back. BUT I don't know where this will take to. I already have seen Sofie cry out her shit when Gibran left for his higher studies. He wanted to do his masters in London at University of oxford. Noone can deny that. He pursued. Everything fell apart for them from then on. I can't see both of crying for eachother. These thoughts were making me cry in the middle of night. No cars, bikes or trucks were on the road. Except me. Suddenly a car drove from back and stopped right in front of me. When I went near to see who it was. Window glass was opened and I saw Ryan in there. "Ryan? What are you doing here?" I never called him as sir respectively because I didn't want to. "Get in" he ordered. "It's cold outside" he continued. "Thanks for your concern but I am good" I walked from there. He came out of the car and held my hand from back."Stella get in." . I pulled out my hand from his and said "Why do you order me around as if I am your slave!?" I yelled at him.

He didn't say anything but was looking at me. I looked away and walked from there. This time he didn't catch my hand again. I turned around if he is coming he didn't. But walking in dark alone is somewhat scary without a company. No bus will be allowed this mid night. I need to walk six miles. I couldn't get any straight thoughts, scarier than earlier. At this fuckin' moment I also sense someone was following me. I don't know where should I throw this thoughts away? like for real they are way to ahead. who would follow me?. I turned around I saw noone but a shadow back of a street tree. I walked faster. I walked faster near to a convience store. I went inside from a corner of the store I looked who was stalking me.

"Ryan?" I wispered in air. An instant smile grew on my face. He was standing in the middle of street waiting for me. I took a water bottle and came out of the store as if I saw nothing. I walked on the street with a atmost confidence I have in. The street lights were brighter than usual. Six miles were nothing. I went inside my new apartment and looked from my terrace window he was still standing there. My heart melts seeing him like this. Sofie was in her room and I didn't want to disturb her sleep So I quickly freshed up and went to bed.

Sun rised early in the morning when I was snoring on my bed really hard. I was half asleep. Sofie came in with a two mugs of coffee. "el! Aren't you waking up? Come on take this coffee" she handed me the coffee. "Yeah waking up! Mam" I sounded sleepy. Sofie was on her phone concern about something. "What happened?" I was looking at her. "Uhmm-no-I mean there's company reunion this weekend" she tightened her lips. "What's so big deal about it then? You look concerned" I asked her in confusion. "el ! The reunion is with Steward Hatheway & co" my brain stopped working for a sec. I and Sofie looking into each other's phone in a shock. We both got a invitation. Sofie would probably meet Gibran. A huge tearing down is ahead.

RYAN POV:

𝚃𝙷𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚜. 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛. She is taking it in wrong way. I can't possibly leave her in middle of night. I can only follow her without her knowing. I made my steps clear back of her. Atleast a half mile back of her. She checked once but than she rushed to a convenience store. I didn't know if she found out but she didn't make any fuss. I follwed her till she reached her home. I could leave now but my heart aches. I didn't want to leave her rather go to her flat and cuddle her whole night.

My phone buzzed. I took out to see who, it was turned out Gibran.

𝘎𝘪𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘯: 𝘠𝘰! 𝘞𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘥 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘥.
𝘙𝘺𝘢𝘯: 𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘺?
𝘎𝘪𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘯: 𝘖𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴. 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯.
𝘙𝘺𝘢𝘯: 𝘋𝘰𝘯𝘦.

So our crucial part is going to start. I have seen Stella turning off lights and I walked out from there. Assuring she's safe. I need to prepare for a meeting tomorrow So the announcements will prolly reach to everyone in the morning.

Half of the company employee's were happy about it. This huge collaboration would bring a lot of funds in future. This was the only way Gibran could connect with Sofie and I preferably with Stella. That was a win-win situation.