ASSORTED FEELINGS :

When we look at a rose garden it is so beautiful with flowers of different colours but when you go try to pluck there are stems on it, if not taken care it might hurt. Similarly, Love is also like that it's a beautiful story if the relationship between both persons is good but once if one of them loses interest it's a living hell. 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻.

𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚎𝚢𝚎. I was so occupied by my perception, that I didn't notice it was pouring outside. I looked at Ryan if he had woke up. He did. Looking at me without a blink. I know he wanted to ask me eleventy questions. But he didn't. He was just looking at me, through his seductive eyes. When he was looking at me, I don't know why but I felt safer. After a couple of minutes, He asked "Is it painful?" while his thumb was on my upper lip. I guess my heart omit a beat. It did.
𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵. 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘙𝘺𝘢𝘯.
I nodded my head in all fiddly directions. Embarassing. It was.

"Are you okay?" He asked me out of generous concern."Yeah" I lied. I am not at all okay after whatever happened earlier. "What happened? I mean- like you fell unconsciously on the ground". I expected he would ask this. I didn't wanted to say him but his eyes were pleading to know the reason. So I did. "It was my-ex. I-had my anxiety hit on peak levels and the result was that" I said him not to exaggerating the situation. "Was your relationship bad with him?" his tone became serious. That question was too personal. I took few minutes to answer and I did. "hmm yeah" I said by avoiding him and seeing towards the window. And then I fell asleep, when I opened my eyes the scene dawned bright and sunny. He dropped me at the university, with a stillness. I always ended up being hushed slash more like unknown to humans for a week or maybe a month. It took time for me to recover from it.

𝙰𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙰 𝙷𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙲 𝚆𝙴𝙴𝙺, My internship in Steward Hatheway company will start from today. I grabbed all my things, for work. I looked at Sofie, she knew I was hiding something from her. She tried a lot to speak with me from past one week, but I avoided her. My chest felt heavy, hiding it from her. Afterall she was my only bestfriend. "Sofie! first day at work. Wish me good luck" she looked displeased for my behaviour all this week. "Good luck!" she gave a soft smile. Today I will tell her what actually happened. Maybe tonight.

I arrived at the company. They e-mailed me in which room the meeting is conducted for newbies or Interns. I walked there and took a seat. There were not much people out there. A little less than a joint family if it supposed to be accurately said. One of the senior employee said "Hello everyone, Please take your seats. The company CEO will be here to take a formal speech". I psyched at her speech. Ofcourse who wouldn't. Then there were a lot of people near the presentation board. I couldn't see who was the CEO. He was hid behind all of them. Not exactly hide but wasn't visible in that group of people. My height wasn't the problem, I mean 5'2 isn't short or maybe.

"Congratulations everyone, Finance companies are always in the trend for funds at different companies. I hope every Intern would do their best in work" . I jumped up out of over- curiosity, my ankel twisted and felt a twinge. Done. I screamed. I felt like running away from there. I couldn't get up either to move out. People were looking at me as a nuisance. Then came for rescue a guy, when I looked up at him. It was Ryan. 𝘙𝘺𝘢𝘯.

"What happened?" he asked putting his hands on my ankel where I felt cramp. "I got a cramp in my ankel" I said seeing him in a confusion. I tried to get up but I couldn't. I again tried but my leg got the cramp stronger that I felt a tear on my cheek. Ryan picked me up in his arms. This was second time he did. But that was a bold move like his colleagues are here. They might misunderstood this. I could see many employees, bodyguards were all after him. It was a small injury after all why are they all coming back of us. "Sir here is the medical room" an employee said him. A nurse approached she has taken a look at ankel. "Right now, I will give you painkiller. But don't forget to visit a doctor" she looked at me and said. "Okay, Thank you!" Ryan put me on the bed in medical room."Sir, Chairman is here looking for you" one of the employee said. He was going out but then turned around and said "Call me once you're done". I didn't understand what he said like did he ask me to call him after the work or after taking the painkillers. "Okay" I nodded my head.

"I have never seen you work here" nurse asked me. Question or comment. I was dilemma thinking what it could be. "It's my first day here, I work here as an intern" she seemed suprise not for my words but she did. "What happened" I asked her in confusion. "You must be lucky" she said. "I worked hard to get into this company not because of luck" I displeased at her comment.
𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑙𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑦.
Noone in the world are always lucky to get whatever they want. Hardwork should be done in order to achieve their goals. "No I didn't mean about your work, Mr. Ryan bought you here. Himself." she said. "What? No he bought me here because I was hurt" I added "It doesn't mean am lucky". she looked at me at confusion and asked "Do you know him?". "Yeah, he work here" I said her. "Do you know what his designation is?" she asked. I nodded my head as No. "Mr.Ryan Steward is CEO of this company" she said. I was dumbfounded.

Ryan is CEO. WTF. why didn't my brain work when all the staff was back of him just because he hold me. Over. Everything is over. I might loose my first internship so badly. "I need to go" I stepped down and my leg was hurting less than earlier. I couldn't walk correctly, I was hobbling. I went near my cabin they alloted me before Ryan visit. Oh sorry not Ryan but CEO. One of the employee from their said me to do a checklist of funds done in a particular company and their profit and loss for that. The work was not less neither more. I could complete it before sunset. "Stella get the work done tomorrow. For now you can take a leave" Team manager said me. "Am fine, I can get the work done today itself" I smiled softly. "Mr.Ryan gave as an order we need to follow. He said you to take a leave and get back to work tomorrow" he said. "Okay. Thank you" I just thanked him for not throwing me out of the company. Not to her but to Mr. CEO.

In the dorm, all I could think was the dumb thing I did today. Sofie came in, but she looked so dull. She never had this look on her face. "What happened? Is everything okay?" I went near her and asked. "el -" she started crying. "I saw him" she continued. After thinking who it could be I understood there's only one man who can make Sofie happy,cry,loved everything. It was only Gibran. "I saw-Gibran" my guess was right.