"And you wonder why no girl wants to be around you, the attention that you're obviously not getting from your mummy is showing by the way you go to girls looking for it, well news flash b*tch you won't ever get it, not from me or anyone girl here as a matter of fact," I scream out and it seemed to have hit a spot since his face drained of color.

"Ay, man you better watch your bitch," He snaps at Roman and I feel him tense up before he lets me down, he slowly approaches him and socks him right in the jaw. I let out a shocked gasp, wait why was that kinda, Cléo not the time.

He kneels down and I don't hear what he says to the loser, but it must've scared him because he scurried out the building really fast. He approaches me with a worried look on his face,

"Are you okay," He says carefully cupping my cheek in his hand. I'm too stunned to speak, I just nod and step out of his hold quickly, I turn around and find Yon in Jeno's arms looking at me worriedly and I walk to her.

"Yon I'm so sorr-" Before I can finish what I want to say her arms are thrown around me and I hear her sniffle, "Cléo, you don't apologize for anything. You defended yourself and I'm proud of you," She says shakily, and I chuckle softly and hug her back. "I love you, Odo," I whisper quietly to her. "나도 사랑해요 자기야," She whispers back. (translation: I love you too, honey)

I feel a hand on my back and I look to see Jeno smiling softly at Yon and me. "Let's get out of here," He says and I nod and he softly grabs Yon and starts walking out. I find Roman standing quietly in the back and I extend my hand toward him and smile softly and smiles back and grabs my hand as we walk out the wack party. So much for party Cléo making a comeback.

--------------------------------------------༺✩༻-------------------------------------------------

We had all collectively decided to call it a night after the disaster of a party we just had. Yon was a bit rattled after what happened so I insisted she stayed over with Jeno. She already knows I don't really know how to comfort her and Jeno would do a hell of a better job than I would. We bid our goodbyes and as I was about to start the journey back to my room I felt someone grab my hand. I turn to find Roman looking at me.

"Yeah Rom," I ask confused, honestly I'm too drained and tired to even have a conversation right now.

"Are you okay?" He asks softly, and I smile and nod. "Are you going to be okay alone?" He asks, and I pause for a moment and nod again.

He sighs, " I don't want you to be alone, not that I'm putting my needs over yours but I just feel like after a night like tonight you shouldn't be alone," He rambles and can't help but giggle which causes him to stop and blush.

"What do you mean Rom," I say wanting him to say what he's hinting at.

"Do you .. wanna.. stay over mine tonight?" He blurts out awkwardly, "If you want to, of course, you don't have to," He finishes. I debated it for a couple seconds before I nodded my head in agreement. His dorm is relatively closer and I'm ready to get rid of this skimpy dress.

"Yeah, but let's stop at the store first, I need to get a facial cleanser," I say about to walk away.

"You don't need to get one, I just bought a new one," He says walking up to me, and I turn around in shock.

He chuckles, "Remember how the night after we got our piercings, we talked about skincare and stuff because you asked if I wear sunscreen?" He questions and I nod as we continue the walk to his dorm, "The next day I went to the store you recommended to me, Ultra ?" He says, "Ulta," I correct him. " Yeah that place, and then they asked me a couple of questions and gave me some products to use for my skin," I couldn't help but smile.

"You actually listened to me," I smile up at him. He chuckles, "Of course I did, why wouldn't I?" He replies smiling softly.

"I don't know sometimes I feel like I talk too much, and nobody really listens, so in the end I'm just talking to myself," I mumble looking at the ground.

I feel him lift my chin up with his finger, "Well you don't have to worry about that anymore, I'm here and I'll always listen to you," He uttered looking into my eyes deeply.

Phewwww, is it hot in here or is it just me. I'm honestly loving how their relationship is growing. Cléo standing up for herself is such a boss-girl move and I love how unapologetically outspoken she is. To any woman or female-presenting person reading don't ever be afraid to speak up for yourself. Especially my black girls. Don't let anyone belittle you or tell you how you feel. Don't ever let them have power over your emotions. Be UNAPOLOGETICALLY YOU.