"Bhai!" He jumped on his bed and gave him a charming smile!

"Haadi subha office he meri weekend pe please!" Hamza requested!

"Bahi bs basics please!" Haadi started pestering him until he finally gave in!

"Chal mere bhai!" He stood up!

Both of the boys sneakily went towards the garage and pushed the car manually out of the main door!

"Jaan nikal gai!" Hamza stopped and took a breath!

"Arey bhai chorenaa ajaye!" Haadi was to excited to be tired!

Hamza and Haadi settled in the car and Hamza very calmly started explaining him all the basics things!

Haadi was a quick learner to he was learning it pretty fast!

After almost 40 minutes Hamza looked at his phone and it was 2:30am he have his office he needs to wake up early!

"Chalo Haadi bas bhot hua!" Hamza turned the car around!

"Itni jaldi?" Haadi whined!

"Mere bhai subha office ha meri tumhari tarah vacations pe nhi hu mein!"

"Apko hi shoq tha jane ka dadi ne to ab ko mana krdia tha shoq charaha tha I want to learn ye woh!" Haadi mimicked him!

"Bakwass band kro aur chalo!" He glared at him!

"Kal phir na? Aur kal me bhi chalunga aj apne chalane nhi di!" Haadi asked!

"Bilkul overacting nhi! You aren't touching the wheel until you turn 18!" Hamza used a stern tone!

"Hehhe!" Haadi laughed evily but Hamza was to sleepy to catch it!

They pushed the car back and sneakily went upstairs!

Next morning after the boys left for work! Ladies were working in kitchen when Nazia's phone ringed she went outside to talk as it was work call!

She came back with a visible worry on her face!

"Kia hua?" Rabia asked!

"Bhabhi london me fashion show ha 7 ko itni jaldi preparations kese hongi mana krdu?" She asked!

"Arey kyu mana krdu har saal ye show kitni popularity lata ha tumhare liye bilkul jaou!" Zeenat intervened!

"Han bilkul jau me to kheti bu Hatim ko bhi lejou help hojaegi!" Rabia suggested!

"Chale me krti hu Hatim se bhi baat or abhi nikalti hu krte ha kuch!" She smiled gratefully at her sister in laws and left!

The three elder ladies of the house were more like sisters they were a close unit and they enjoys doing everything together!

Latet at evening Haadi was sitting in front of his parents stubborn!

"Baba me kia krunga London me? Ap aur mama busy hoge me thak jata hu bare bare lehnge sharare dekh kr!" He whined!

"Haadi thora enjoy krelena vacation hojega!" Nazia asked her son!

"Mama please me yahn sahi hu vacations ha meri please mujhe na jane ka boliye me bore hoajunga!"

"Mujhr fikar hogi ma tumhari phir!" Nazia added!

"Kyu fikar sab honge na 2 hafto ki to baat ha I promise me apna dhiyan rakhunga!" Haadi promised!

"Theek ha leken no ulti seedhi masti okay?" His father asked!

Haadi's father Hatim Ibrahim was the most easy going father ever he was the youngest uncle and he was funniest one in family! He can be scary but he never behave like that especially with Haadi!