How doors entities became entities

Seek POV:

I was at the mall with my best friend, Fabian. "Hey, Scott! Let's get ice cream!" he said. So we got to the shop and got ice cream. I got my usual flavor. Chocolate. Fabian also got chocolate with me, and I blushed. I never got to confess my feelings to him. Once, I talked with my older brother, Hugo. "I don't know why I get a weird feeling around my best friend, Fabian!" I said. "Seems like you are GAY." Hugo would always say. "Hey, Scott?" Fabian asked. "Are you good?" "Yes." I sighed. My face turned red. "Okay?" he asked. We threw our napkins in the trash and went outside. It was nighttime, and the moon was full. "Hey, Fabian?" I smirked. "Yes?" he said. "Do you know what a full moon means?" I asked. "It represents high tides?" Fabian asked. "No, it means a werewolf is coming." I laughed. "WAIT, WHAT THE FU-" Fabian shouted. "I'm joking!" I patted his back. We sat on the benches outside, and felt the gentle breezes of air. We looked at the beautiful, bright moon. We looked up at the stars. "Hey, Scott." Fabian said. "Yes?" I asked. "Do you get scared sometimes?" he asked. "I don't...not that I think so." I replied. "Well, are YOU scared?" "Yes." Fabian said. We started to whimper. His body started to shake. I noticed and scooted closer to him. "What are you afraid of?" I asked. He stayed silent for a minute. "I-I'm scared of turning into horrible monsters." Fabian said. "Since when did you think about that?" I asked. "G-Gina told me." he said. "She said that there was a mad scientist who was doing an experiment. He captured one of her friends, Grant, and did some stuff on him. People said they saw a glitchy humanoid. They call him Glitch now. And one day, Grant went to a haunted hotel to live there. And Gina went to explore that place. They say she was never seen again." he told. I started to sweat. That's how Gina and Grant disappeared. I felt my heart beat faster. It beat faster and faster by every minute. I was going to faint. "Scott. Calm down." Fabian said. "I-I can't!" I gasped. Fabian cuddled me, and I felt my face heat up even more. He put his hand on my chest. "Shh..." he said. I breathed. "Your heartbeat is calming down." he said. "Continue breathing." And after a minute, I was calm again. "Thank you, Fabian." I said. "No problem." he said. As we were going o get up, we heard screaming from inside. We ran and saw a werewolf. "AND YOU SAID WEREWOLVES ARE FAKE!" Fabian cried. "I THOUGHT SO!" I said. We saw the furry creature rip a human's body apart. "We need to help everybody!" I said. The werewolf stomped towards us, and we ran. Every step it took, it left a trail of fire. We held the door open so people could escape. The werewolf was pretty slow. When everyone escaped, we were about to run out, until somebody closed the door. They stuck their tongue out. "TERRY!" Fabian cried. They grabbed a huge rock and blocked our exit. The werewolf was coming closer now. I picked up a piece of broken glass and just threw it at the creature's eye. I saw a bottle and threw it, too. It roared, and tried to scratch us. We dodged it, but it spread some substance at me. I saw black ink headed towards me. It hit me on my arm, leg and head. It spread around, and was trying to take control of my body. "AHH!!" I cried. "Scott?!!!!" Fabian cried. "ARE YOU OKAY?!" he asked. I just sat there, in pain. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I groaned. I fell on the floor. I felt somebody pat my back. Fabian looked around. he saw a book from the book store and opened it. "I'm going to find a cure..." he said. He looked up and saw the werewolf burning in the fire. "Huh?" he said. He rubbed a picture in the book. It was a circle with a star in it, and a moon in the middle of the circle and star. The book started to glow, and his hand changed into a creature's hand. "Huh?" he asked. "S-Scott...?????" he asked. I noticed that the pain stopped, and I looked at my hands. They were gooey, with black slime. I looked at myself in the mirror. I had only one eye. I was black all over. My black slime dripped on the floor. I screamed. "F-FABIAN?!" I shouted. I couldn't find him, only a creature taller than me, with razor sharp teeth, and a ribcage. "SCOTT?! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" he asked. "Yo-you're kinda like Siren-head!" I said. "WHAT?!" he cried. "I'm blind..." he said. "I have only one eye..." I said. "Wh-what da fuck?" Fabian said. I saw the fire spreading. "Fabian, please, call m Seek now. I don't look like Scott." I held his hand with both of my hands. "Seek, call me Figure." he said. "Let's get outta here." Figure said. I nodded, and broke the glass. We escaped, and the place exploded. We saw humans in front of us, scared. We ran to them and killed them violently. Everybody else ran away, and so we decided to go to the hotel that Grant and Gina went to. "Shall we go?" I asked. "Yes." Figure said. We held hands and went there together. We must accept our fate. this is who we are now. We're stupid, ugly shitty freaks who were once human beings. When we arrived, it started to rain. I was starting to melt. "hey, Fabian, I mean Figure, let's head inside. I'm melting." I said. "Sure." he smiled. We headed inside, and it was pretty empty. A blue angel appeared in front of us. "Gina?" I asked. "H-How do you know my name?" she said. "I-I'm Scott..." I said. "And the other one was Fabian." I pointed to him. We all smiled and hugged each other. Why are we acting so formal all of a sudden? So Gina, or Guiding Light bought us to a room. It had more monsters in there. After a while, we learned about everyone's strength and weakness. We even ad a job to kill! How fun! Maybe this actually is fun. I'm glad that I accepted my fate. I'm glad that I can still live...