7, stolen pages

Harry woke up with a rough headache, and he winced

Harry woke up with a rough headache, and he winced. He could hardly remember how he got into bed or how much alcohol he consumed. The only thing going around his mind was the fact he had cheated on Lottie. With Erin. He felt repulsed, and quickly got up to brush his teeth, which backfired immensely, because shortly after, he found himself throwing up in the toilet.

He retreated back to his bed, glaring at Ron and Lucas who were laughing him. "It's not funny!"

"How much do you remember?" Ron chuckled.

"Enough," Harry winced, "Merlin, did I really kiss Erin? Or was that just a dream?"

"Nah, you didn't just kiss her, you were necking on with her for ages! Oh and don't forget your little fight with Rosier, your dads waiting for you to meet him in his office..."

"I can not face my dad right now," he groaned, changing into a fresh outfit, "how pissed was he last night?"

"Quite pissed, man. I think he's just worried about you. I mean, can you blame the guy? You haven't exactly kept him in the loop with things..." Ron scratched his head nervously.

"What kind of things? There's nothing new in my life to tell him!" Harry exclaimed, tightening his belt as he shook his head, "I'm the same old me, I have nothing to share!"

"You could tell him about bringing Lottie back? That's tomorrow, isn't it?" Ron followed Harry out of the dorm room and into the common room.

"It's tomorrow. I can't tell my dad about it though, he would never let me do it, in fact, he'd probably lock me in his office and never let me leave it again! There's no chance anything like that is happening," Harry said in a hushed voice, running a hand through his hair. "Where's my sister, have you seen her?"

Lucas and Ron both shook their heads.

"I just need to see if she's spoken to him today, see if he's in a good mood," Harry continued his large strides across the room, frantically looking around. "Oh, there she is!"

"Phia!" Harry waved, leaving Ron and Lucas alone and dropping down onto the chair next to his sister, twirling one of her quills in his hand, then flicking through her parchment.

"Have you come over simply to annoy me?" Sophia asked, removing his hand from her things.

"Yes, I'm your brother, that's my job!" He laughed, ruffling her hair. "Anyway, what kind of mood is our father in?"

"He's not pissed at you," she replied absentmindedly. "He wants to see you though, and you better go."

"Yaddy yah," he rolled his eyes, "I don't want him on my back right now, I need to steer clear of him."

"Because of this suicide mission you're going on?"

"What?"

"I've heard some things, Harry," Sophia sighed, looking up at him. "Tell me they're not true?"