Interactive Story / Vote here for next chapter

Cover by Chocolate. Go tell her how much you like it! :)

This is going to be interactive fiction. After each chapter, there will be a list of options. Things like "If she regresses further, turn to chapter 74". That means that you don't read the story in order from the beginning to the end.

If the chapter you want to turn to isn't posted yet, please comment here saying which chapter you want to see. Every week (or more often, depending how much feedback I get), the comment with most ♥s on will determine which chapter I post; and I'll then delete the comment so it's not remaining as clutter.

Because I'll delete the comments after the chapter is posted, please make separate comments if you want to discuss your preferences or anything like that. It might make it easier to comment on this paragraph with discussion, and on the previous one with votes, so it's easier for me to find the votes.

If you would like an option that isn't linked from the main text, let me know! There's a chance I will still be able to add more things to the story, depending how many chapters and choices it would need.

People supporting me on Patreon can request a specific chapter and I'll try to post it the next day. If I owe you chapters, you can request up to one per day until your outstanding rewards are used up.

I'll keep going as long as people are active here... there are 100+ chapters written in the story already, so it might be a while before all paths through the story are posted.

Thank you for all your support!