Prologue

"Love is the direct bullet to the the brain! Deadshot"

My first meeting with him was when he visited Toronto for some business purpose

As I scrolled the reels from one hand while increasing the volume up in my airpods with one hand holding garbage bag walking mindlessly to the dumpster near.

I laughed like crazy at the reel nothing much funny but still me being me
'Ayesha! Ayesha meri baat to suno ayesha! AYESHA!
( Ayesha! Ayesha listen to me, Ayesha! AYESHA)

'AYESHA! Ayesha mere PETROL KE PAISE TO DETE JAO'
(AYESHA! Ayesha atleast return my fuel's money)

I dumped the garbage picking some trash cans which fell out of it rolling to the side as I ran to pick it up before huffing as I just carelessly aimed at the dumpster and throwed without even looking.

I walked back scrolling another reel when I felt a pat on my shoulder I turned around taking out my one airpod from my ears to find some seriously gorgeous hooligans behind.

Rich classy aura excluding from each one of them as they eyed me with mild amusement while I gasped looking at the man with dark Intense eyes, the most beautiful one holding my can in his one hand while another tucked in his expensive chiseled fitting suit with front two buttons unbottoned giving a peek of his muscular gorgeous body.

He looked ethereal and dangerous, calm and cold look plastered on his face. His tousled hairs nicely gelled and trimmed giving him callous look. Powerful deadly authority oozing from him from even miles afar anyone can predict he is a man to be clear steer from.

As my eyes went past his chest to his chiselled shaved jaw to his perfectly sculpted cheekbones, travelling up to his soft juicy plumpy lips to his straight sharp nose, I came out from my world of fascination suddenly seeing his icy glare and dark authority filled husky voice reaching to my ears

"Do you have eyes"
I looked in his eyes fiercely hearing his rude comment not trying to feel intimidated by his persona

"Don't you have one to see that I have one"

His aura suddenly shifted to a more darker malicious level imitating a menacing voice he responded shifting his intense icy glare to the can in his hand.

"Do you know to whom the fuck you are taking to you little rat''

I let out a huge gasp hearing his words 'idiot'

"You are a little rat''
His acquaintance looked as if they had all the time in the world to enjoy whatever show I was putting up to.

He raised his dark eyes slowly back to me making me hesitantly take a step back. He really looked someone not to be messed with. All in all not even one thing in him looked like a human, huh! well eliminating his beautiful face and Greek god like body and not to forget his hypnotising orbs.

Suddenly something unknown undecipherable emotion shone in his eyes as he looked at me with his dark gaze. I hesitantly backed away something felt off in that look.

I took a step back all plan of being a hero vanishing right out of me all my thoughts on getting away from him and his powerful unwavering stare.

I jumped hearing sudden uproar of thunder. I looked up even the sky looked scary right now.
As if something like bad omen. I took shaky breaths moving my hesitant gaze to him.
I can really figure out looks of despise or even hate or furious one but his stare felt unknowingly chilling and spellbinding sending goosebumps down my body.

His gaze intensified unmoving as he looked at me! I felt drops on me suddenly and then heavy rain started pouring. I don't know why I felt as if my something very big life changing thing is going to happen. A feeling that my life is going to change to a very drastic level from now on.

I gulped down all the anxiousness and turned around drifting so fast not even willing to go pick up my one airpod which fell in all these scene. Not sparing a single glance at him and his companions fearfully running to my safety, my apartment.

Nothing much happened but still felt like a lot unchanging life turning things started from right there

"The terror in your eyes it gets me high uccello mio"