𝟎𝟒.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐒𝖾ρ𝗍𝖾ꭑᑲ𝖾𝗋 7, 2023
19 ω𝖾𝖾𝗄𝗌 ρ𝗋𝖾𝗀𐓣α𐓣𝗍

10,175,622 likesnatiasofoluwe Following the advice of my doctors to stop my schedule in the coming months due to severe pregnancy complications, I have decided to cancel my last four tour dates

10,175,622 likes
natiasofoluwe Following the advice of my doctors to stop my schedule in the coming months due to severe pregnancy complications, I have decided to cancel my last four tour dates. I hope in the future I can return to the stage and sing my heart for y'all but as of now I have to put my and my babies' health first. Thank you for your understanding.
View all 56,892 comments

Natia Cancelled The Last Four U.S. Dates on Her World Tour

Fans hoping to watch Natia perform in four U.S. cities will have to wait another year. The singer has canceled her last four U.S. dates on her Everything Natia world tour. The pop star, who is currently pregnant with twins, had to cancel her set under doctor's orders.

Natia released a statement on her Instagram:

Following the advice of my doctors to stop my schedule in the coming months due to severe pregnancy complications, I have decided to cancel my last four tour dates. I hope in the future I can return to the stage and sing my heart for y'all but as of now I have to put my and my babies' health first. Thank you for your understanding.

It is unknown if she will reschedule her last tour dates for next year or not.

Trending

United States trends

1 • Trending
Natia

2 • Wrestling • Trending
Jey Uso

3 • Trending
Everything Natia Cancelled

The Wrestling Room
@TheWrestlingRoom

Main event Jey Uso isn't playing about his woman. After Natia announced that she had to cancel her last tour dates due to pregnancy complications. Fans began to express their disappointment with her decision. Jey hopped on his Instagram story quickly and checked everyone who had something negative to say. Look like Jey doesn't have patience for those who want Natia to risk her and her babies' lives for some songs that they can play on Apple Music.

 Look like Jey doesn't have patience for those who want Natia to risk her and her babies' lives for some songs that they can play on Apple Music

5:08 PM • 9/7/23 from Earth • 66.1K Views

"Nah, uce, give me your phone, Natia doesn't need you fighting with her fans right now, especially when she's recovering from surgery," Sefa said as he grabbed my phone from me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Man, those ain't no fans but some haters. How in the hell are they gonna be mad at the fact she can't perform due to pregnancy complications," I said.

Sefa shakes his head.

"You know how entitled these fans are, just ignore them and focus on your family," Sefa said.

"You're right," I said.

I don't like people attacking Natia but Sefa was right. I have to ignore them and focus on Natia and our kids. They need me.

"So, how long is Natia staying in the hospital?" Sefa asked me.

I rubbed my face and sighed.

"They say they want to keep her for about twenty days," I answered.

"Twenty days? What are you guys going to do about the boys and you being on the road?" Sefa asked.

"Everyone said they would help out until I can get time off and Natia gets home," I replied.

Sefa nods.

"Well, you already if you need anything from me or Almia, just let us know," Sefa said.

I smiled.

"Thanks, uce," I said.

"Now get your ass to the hospital. I heard Natia is already complaining about the hospital food," Sefa said.

I shake my head.

"She's so spoiled," I said.

"You caused that, even when she acts like she doesn't want you. You still treat her like a queen," Sefa said.

I sighed.

"Of course, she's my queen," I said.

TMZ✓
@TMZ

Natia has been hospitalized since September 5 and has undergone an emergency procedure for acute appendicitis while being diagnosed with preeclampsia and anemia.

7:51 PM • 9/7/23 from Earth • 106K Views

Natia is on the phone with her sister when I walk into her hospital room. Natia ended the call as I placed a thermal lunch box on the over-the-bed table.

"Finally, real food," Natia said.

"I brought you some Supo Moa," I told her.

"Thank you," Natia said as I opened the thermal lunch box for her before taking a seat on the bed with her.

I wrap an arm around her shoulders and slide a hand over her hip to rub lightly at the soreness near her stomach.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her.

"I want to go home," Natia answered with a pout.

I nod.

"I know you do but you need to stay here so they can monitor you and the babies," I said.

A nurse putters in after about an hour, and check Natia's incision. I watch the nurse like a hawk as she touches Natia's stomach.

"You're healing up nicely," The nurse tells Natia as she examines her stitches.

Natia nodded as I smiled.

"Glory to God," Natia said.

Natia's World
@NatiaSource

Sending thoughts and prayers to Natia and her family. Such a scary thing to be going through while pregnant.

8:09 PM • 9/7/23 from Earth • 13.7K Views