𝟎𝟐.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐒𝖾ρ𝗍𝖾ꭑᑲ𝖾𝗋 3, 2023
18 ω𝖾𝖾𝗄𝗌 ρ𝗋𝖾𝗀𐓣α𐓣𝗍

Joshua walked into the arena holding hands with Natia while their sons, Jaciyah, Jeyce, and Jamil walked in front of them. They were in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, for Natia's tour.

A camera crew was filming them for behind-the-scenes footage of Natia's tour for her documentary that was coming out later this year.

This was Natia's first performance since announcing her pregnancy. Joshua was a little bit worried about her being on her feet for two hours but Natia reassured him she would be fine. Plus she had already done about twenty shows while pregnant so her body was used to it.

They were sitting in the dressing room as Natia as she gets her hair and makeup done. Joshua has concerns about her stage costume which has a corset on it.

"Don't you think this might be too tight for you?" Joshua asked Natia.

"It's not a real corset, I had them adjust it so it fits around my stomach as it grows," Natia answered Joshua.

Joshua nods.

After making sure, Natia looks perfect. Natia walks around backstage before stopping to pray with her and her crew. Joshua led the prayer.

"Amen," Everyone said at the same time.

The concert opened with a pre-recorded video montage showing Natia's past shows with the montage ending with a video of Joshua's hand on Natia's baby bump as she gets dressed in her stage outfit.

The video wall raised afterward and a brief pyrotechnics display began as Natia appeared onstage standing for several seconds before the performance of Artificial preceded by an extended timpani interlude. She sang the song while performing a choreography.

Joshua and the boys watch the show from the VIP first-row section. Eyes Closed followed with Natia dancing as fireworks were also displayed on stage.
Somebody's Son was performed as the third song on the set list with Natia dedicating it to Joshua.

Pick Up and Stamina was mashed with Loi Mai Pe taking the latter's string motif and incorporating several lines.

The One You Need saw Natia interacting with the audience through call and response, asking them to repeat Natia, I Need You.

Love On Me was performed as Natia and several female dancers performed synchronized moves. The singer concluded the song with a tauʻolunga dance at the end of the performance, before immediately continuing with Ofa Mai which was set to the groove of Ma Lo.

Natia performed over twenty songs. Keys To The Kingdom and All Over were performed as the concert's last songs along with Celia.

Natia went backstage and Joshua praised her for putting on an amazing show before handing her a towel and a bottle of water.

"Thank you," Natia said, kissing him on the lips.

They went to Waffle House after the concert.

"Did you enjoy your show tonight?" Joshua asked Natia.

Natia nods.

"Yes, it was a great show. I'm so happy that a lot of people came out and enjoyed themselves," Natia answered.

"When is the tour over?" Jaciyah asked Natia.

"I have three more shows before I end the tour for good," Natia answered.

"No more adding last-minute shows," Joshua said.

Natia pursed her lips.

"I won't," Natia said.

They eat quietly after that before they head to the hotel to rest because they have an early flight back to Pensacola in the morning.

The next day, they're back in Pensacola. Natia and Joshua ended up having an argument on their way home causing Natia to make a detour to her sister's house.

"Girl, are you not tired of chasing a good man away?" Naima asked Natia.

Natia rolled her eyes.

"He just does too much," Natia replied.

Naima kissed her teeth.

"Umm, hello because he fucking cares about you," Naima said.

Natia doesn't say anything else.

"Honestly, Natia, you're gonna end up losing him because you're too scared to be happy. He's not your ex-husband. He isn't going to hurt you. I think Joshua would die before he treats you the way your ex did, Natia. Figure it out before you end up regretting everything and these babies are born in a broken home," Naima said.

Natia sighed.