Appearance description

Here's a little something to describe what Y/N and his siblings look like for a little bit of visualization.

Y/N the male twin

Y/N, the male twin, boasts a captivating blend of Western and Korean features. While his sharp, expressive eyes clearly reflect his Korean heritage, his striking appearance also carries a Western allure. His distinctive, naturally ginger hair, inherited from his Irish father, adds to his unique charm. Friends and former classmates often describe him as exceptionally attractive, thanks to the subtle fusion of his features. Y/N is known for his ever-evolving hairstyle, which changes with each passing era. Sometimes he keeps his hair short, but when boredom strikes, he lets it grow out, constantly experimenting with new looks.

The identical twins

 The identical twins, Hyun-ae and Hyun-cha, share an uncanny resemblance to Y/N, with slight variations that set them apart. Both siblings inherit the signature L/N family natural ginger hair, but Hyun-cha's shade is slightly darker. Hyun-ae, maintaining a more feminine appearance, adorns herself with long hair and possesses a delicate beauty mark beneath her eye.

Conversely, Hyun-cha opts for an athletic build and a short hairstyle, a choice she's made since her early days, predating her Gaelic football pursuits. Her beauty mark graces her complexion beneath her lip.

Yoo-hyeon the younger brother.

The youngest member of the family, Yoo-hyeon stage name OMEGA, stands out as the most Western-looking among the siblings. Despite his shorter stature, he exudes a striking blend of Western and Asian ancestry. His almond-shaped eyes contribute to his handsome appearance, although his facial features lend a slight touch of femininity. Yoo-hyeon accentuates his natural wavy red hair, which falls gracefully to chin length. (he goes by his english name because using his korean name really wouldn't fit his appearance)

its up to you all to visualize their appearances these are just descriptions of their looks.

For example this is how i visualize Y/N in my mind.