Chapter 9 - Citrus Honey and Alcohol part 6: Summer haze (lemon)

I pulled a slab of pork from the fridge, marinated and rubbed with the enticing flavors of South Carolina. As lunchtime approached, the girls had agreed to dine at our place, so I decided it was time to finally prepare the pulled pork I had marinating since last night.

"Omega!" I called out to my brother, and he promptly appeared from the second-floor mezzanine. "Yeah?" he responded.

"Could you get the grill started? I'm about to cook the pulled pork," I requested. I could hear his hurried footsteps down the stairs and the back door opening and closing. Then, a voice from behind me spoke up, and I felt arms wrapping around my waist. It was Soojin.

"What are you cooking?" she asked, her face nuzzling into my shirt.

"Ever tried American pulled pork, South Carolina style?" I inquired while I began mixing up the vinegar sauce.

She shook her head, her face still nestled in my shirt. "No, but I'd love to taste anything you make. You're an excellent cook." I chuckled hearing that, I held alot of pride for my culinary skills.

"Thanks, noona." I completed making the sauce and turned around, only to be surprised by a sudden kiss from Soojin. "I'll be here for the rest of the day," she said, smiling softly as she pulled away. "The others will be going back home, though, but I managed to get some extra time here," she giggled. "So, it'll be just you and me."

"Well, my sisters will be visiting JYP and YG since they offered to train us," I replied. "So, it'll be you and me."

"What about Omega?" she inquired.

"Oh, Omega's visiting his friends," I answered with a smirk. "All alone for most of the day. What do you want to do during that time?" I asked, our bodies pressing together.

"Well..." she chuckled seductively. "Woah, there's a lot of tension between you two." We both turned to the side to find Shuhua taking a picture and then giggling. "YAH! Don't focus on me; focus on each other!"

Soojin and I exchanged glances, both of us grinning. Shuhua, looking at us, seemed a bit confused. We walked over to her, each giving her a kiss on the cheek, which prompted her to start squealing, "OH my gosh hhhh!" She then playfully faked fainting but immediately stood up, eliciting laughter from all of us.

Shuhua envelops both of us in a hug and returned to the others she whispers to both of us "I love you both so much", I returned to cooking the pulled pork, went on with cooking and while i did so Soojin would tease me from time to time.

I finished cooking and I invited others to eat, I made everyone pulled pork sandwiches, which they actually enjoyed. When we're done it's time for the girls to leave.

"I'll stay with Y/N for a bit longer, girlies, to keep him company while everyone is out of the house," Soojin announced with a wink at Shuhua, who had a eureka moment. "Ohhh, you're going to-" The girls immediately covered her mouth. Everyone boarded the van, including Omega, who was on his way to meet with friends, likely Kazuha and Sakura noona. The identical twins are on their way to JYP and YG to sort out deals. as they wanted to know what their offer is.

Soojin and I watched the van leave until it disappeared from view. Soon, we went back inside, and almost immediately, Soojin grabbed hold of my face and pulled me into a kiss. I didn't fight it; instead, I closed the door and wrapped my arms around her as we continued to share a passionate moment. "I want you Y/N" She bit my lip softly as she pulled away. I Lifted her off her feet and carried her to the sofa where I laid her down, I pulled down her leggings and underwear halfway down her legs.

She moans Loudly as I began to play with her clitorial gland with my fingers, She pulled me into her arms and began kissing me again. "You're not in control dear." She fully removed her leggins and sat me down on the sofa.