Chapter 6 - Citrus honey and alcohol part 4 : HEATED (Lemon)

Soyeon was lying on top of me, occasionally giggling. She had drunk the least out of all the girls, so she was pretty much as sober as me. "Is this okay, Y/N?" she asked, peeking her head up from my chest.

"Yeah, it's okay," I giggled. This wasn't the first time we had shared a bed like this, but something about tonight felt different. "You really are such a cutie," she shimmied upwards to pinch my cheek.

"You seem quite happy today. What's up?" I asked her, tilting my head.

"Oh, I remembered our first meeting and the lunch the next day," she smiled.

"That place has some pretty good cuts," I commented, mentally salivating at the thought of indulging in some Korean BBQ.

"You're thinking about food aren't you" she raised an eyebrow. "how come you never get fat despite eating so much"

"I dunno but i use to play alot of gaelic football back when i was kid."

she raised up a bit now straddling my chest. "you know we've cuddled and snuggled like this numerous times but I never got the chance to kiss you" she tilted her head.

With her straddling my chest, Soyeon leaned down and gently pressed her lips against mine. It was a soft and tender kiss, filled with warmth and affection. Our lips met, and the world seemed to fade away as we shared this intimate moment.

I could feel the tension in the air, a mix of desire, vulnerability, and longing. Soyeon's eyes bore into mine as she asked, "Can I have this night with you, Y/N?"

I sat up, meeting her gaze, and gently replied, "Noona, this should be something you share with someone you're truly comfortable with."

she raised and eyebrow as she looked down at our current...position. "we've been comfortable being in each other's arms for a long while now, why not be comfortable with each other's bodies"

She leaned in again, her forehead resting against mine, her breath warm against my lips. "I'm jealous, you're so close to the girls, especially Shuhua," she confessed, catching me off guard. "I want to know what Shuhua feels."

She leaned in once more, her lips meeting mine in a soft, lingering kiss. Pulling away, she looked into my eyes with a hint of uncertainty. "But it's up to you, if you'll have me."

"Noona, are you sure about this?" I asked her as i wrapped my arms around her waist, she didn't answer but she instead lunged at me locking her lips with mine. "It's a heated night we'll share together~" she said in a sing song voice.

she took my hands and slipped it under her top, i moved around and unhooked her bra. sliding it off her shoulders, she moved on to remove her shirt and tossed it aside. I was greeted by her full nude top half as we resumed kissing. "take off your shirt~" she whispered and nibbled on my ear.

i complied and took it off, I and we continued to clash kissers. "mmhmm~" i retreated from the kiss and began to play and suck on her nipples. "aghhhh~ Y/N~" i wrapped my arms around her waist and i laid her on her back and she wrapped her legs around me as i continued to suck on her breast.

her moans filled the room as i moved down placing kisses all the way down to her belly button. "Lower" she begged, i nodded and continued to go lower, and until i reached her lower abdomen just above her crotch area.

"wait" she shifted her body and took off her pants, i spread her legs wide and leaned in, starting to lap up of womanhood. "AHHHH~!" she moaned out and pressed my mouth deeper unto her vagina. "more, right there" she moaned out.

"I'm cumming already" she clutched my head and pressed it further, "almost there~" she moaned more, i inserted my tongue and a finger inside her slit. "yesss~ right there" she felt a shock travel through her legs as she convulsed "CUMMING!! ahhhhh!" she let go of my hair and fell limp panting her heart out.

she struggled to lift herself up but still did so and pushed me down on to the bed "my turn to, give you some love" she giggled as she unbuckled my belt and pulled down my pants and underwear. "Oh my god~" she wrapped her fingers around my cock. "Is it really that big?" I asked tilting my head.

"Are you kidding me!?" she looks up at me confused, she placed her forearm right next to it to show me the size. "its from my elbow to my lower wrist." she commented, "it's almost big as the cucumber for that vegetable mukhbang i did" she laughed as she began to stroke it. "how big is this really"

"7 or so" i think "Aghhhh!" i whimpered a bit as she didn't even hear that answer as she immediately went to insert it in her mouth. she bobbed her head, i moved her hair away from her face to watch her take it in. "Soyeon noona, be careful." she speeds up in response, occasionally deepthroating.

she gagged and pull away leaving a trail of saliva that connected from my tip to her lower lip. "i think this is lubricated enough" she moved on to straddle me.

"Take it easy noona" i held her waist as she lowered herself down unto me. "There's no hymen to worry about" she winks as she finally dropped herself down letting my entire length enter her causing her to moan loudly "oh god! It's so big" she began the ride up and down moaning all the way, she didn't even bother to control her speed as she rid me in a fast pace "so good ahhhhh mmmhhmmm ahhh"

"You feel so good noona" she's so tight and her body so slim that her pussy is pretty much constricting around me.

As she rode she felt her body spark again she convulsed "ahhh i'm cumming again" i felt her tighten up further "ahhh soyeon noona" i grab hold of her waist and i began to thrust upwards no letting up even though she's in the middle of an orgasm "i'm already cumming Y/N ahhhh~" i laid her down on her bad lifted her legs up to my shoulder

"You're so good at this baby~" she giggled, i began to thrust into her pulling her arms towards me allowing me to drive it deeper "ahhhh Y/N!"

She leaned up kissing me as i thrust into her i kept at it until i pulled away "i'm cumming soyeon noona"

"I'm cumming again too" she wrapped her legs around my as i began to speed up the slapping of flesh and moans resonated around the room "that's it right there."

"Cummming!" I pinned her down and one last thrust elicited a acream from her as she ushers out a strong orgasm to which i reacted quickly by covering her mouth.

"I'm sorry that felt way too good" she panted half lidded eyes, we shared another kiss lapping at each other's tongue before i finally collapsed to her side. "That was amazing" she giggled asshe turned over and hugged me. "I wanna do this more often" she offered.

"If you're okay with it noona" turned over to face her and held her hand while her other hand wrapped around my

"We need to ask shuhua first though" she said with a giggle. "But we can do that in the morning" she smiled and finally after looking at each other our energy ran out and we fell asleep...completely naked and forgetting that the door isn't locked.