" Maybe because of crowd he got stumbled and landed his hand on your ass" He said making taehyung cough hard.

" Don't tell me he tried to explain and your sassy mouth didn't shut there" Jimin asked as he laugh awkwardly.

" Oh my f*cking Lord taehyung you are unbelievable " Jimin said dramatically.

" It was his fault ok and we don't know if he was telling truth or not because who can resist my ass and it's not like I am going to meat him again " He said sassily making jimin shook his head at his soulmate.

" Ok ok enough of that stranger tell me how was your interview at  corporation " He asked and order food for both of them.

" Don't even ask minnie that old boss was pervert bastard. He offer me to spend one night with him. I take off my shoe and beat the shit out of him and called mom to take legal action on him and sue him" He said livid.

" Ahh that old bastard you did a good job telling your mom, she is attorney and will definitely throw him behind bars. By the way why don't you work as their P. A" He said making taehyung sigh.

" Mom dad already have P. A and I don't like law so that's why I want to join other organizations. I applied on two other famous corporations Jung Enterprise and Jeon Enterprise. Hope so I will get a call from there" He said eating food.

" Ok do what you like" Jimin said and both chitchat eating food and went to their home.

" Hahahhaha I can't believe The CEO Jeon Jungkook got a kick on his dick" Jhope said laughing hard making Jungkook more angry.

" Hyung you are not helping me, I called you to find that boys information so that I can take my revenge

" Hyung you are not helping me, I called you to find that boys information so that I can take my revenge. " He said with straight face making jhope laugh more hard.

" Look at you acting all tough and strict in front of me and got a kick by a beautiful boy " Jhope said with tears in his eyes from continuous laughing.

" Get lost from here to your company hyung, I will search for him myself and make his life miserable" He said with jaw clenched.

" Ok ok sorry for laughing but how I will find him you didn't even gave me his little bit detail" He said now in professional tone Just like when they talk about business matter.

" I don't know anything about him" Jungkook said making jhope sigh.

"Then how can --" They got disturbed by a knock.

" Sir may I come in" They heard a voice of Lady.

" You can come in miss leena" Jungkook said and said Lady came inside holding two files.

" Sir sorry to disturb you but the files are ready and we shortlisted only two candidate to be your Personal assistant.Both are highly qualified so you can look at file and decide whom you want to hire" She said handing him both files who take them with a nod.

" Ok you can go now I will tell you after hour to send email to one of them" He said and she left after saying " Yes boss".

" Whoa your staff is very quick at performing task. You gave her this task in morning and she have done in just 4 hours" Jhope asked ammused.

" They know who Jeon Jungkook is and how strict I am for work. " Jungkook asked proud and jhope stop himself to make funny remark of that boy.

Jungkook then open first file seeing name and pic of a girl with her information.
" She has 3 year experience of being
P. A and have been very good at her job " He asked ammused but thought to check other file too.

Jungkook open the file only to smirk seeing pic of a boy. Jhope got confused seeing his reaction.

" Who is he" He asked peeking into file.

" Hyung no need to find information about that boy" Jungkook said smirking.

" Why" Jhope asked.
Jungkook mischievously look at him and said:

" Because prey has itself walked to hunters doorstep".

                     ----------------------
I hope you all will like the first chapter.

By❤.