7: Funeral Service

y/n stood among their classmates, their faces filled with sadness and disbelief, as they gathered in a somber room for Yelena's funeral. The atmosphere was heavy with grief, and it felt like a weight on everyone's shoulders.

bsf/n, approached them with tear-filled eyes. She whispered, "I can't even begin to process that Yelena is gone. It just doesn't feel real."

y/n nodded, her voice cracking as she replied, "I know, bsf/n. She was just a bright soul."

bsf/n's face softened as a smile tugged at her lips. "You remember that time she was there for my parents? I had no idea she had planned the whole thing. It was so special to them."

y/n's eyes lit up with a mix of sadness and fondness. "Oh, yes! She was always full of surprises. And she put so much effort into making sure every detail was perfect."

They continued to reminisce, sharing stories of their dear friend. The memories flooded their minds, and it felt bittersweet to recall those moments.

y/n's heart felt heavy as they turned to Yelena's grieving family, offering words of comfort and support. "Mr. and Mrs. Smith, I can't even begin to imagine the pain you're going through. Yelena was an incredible person, and she touched so many lives, including mine."

Yelena's parents nodded, their eyes filled with tears. "Thank you, y/n. It means so much to us to hear how much Yelena meant to you and her friends."

As y/n walked through Yelena's house, she couldn't help but feel a mix of emotions. She paused at a picture frame capturing a moment of pure joy, her mind flooded with memories of laughter and love shared with Yelena.

y/n realized that life is fragile and unpredictable.  She understood the importance of cherishing every moment and embracing the relationships she had with loved ones. y/n made a silent vow to honor Yelena's memory by living life to the fullest and spreading kindness and joy just as she had done.