The Mustache

In the Wattersons' dining table where Richard is carrying a checklist.

Richard: Bowls -- check! Spoons -- check! Cereal -- check! Oh.

Richard attempts to open the cereal box.

Richard: Ugh! So much for easy opening! It looks so simple on TV!

Gumball and Darwin walk in, looking unhappy. Y/n and Ariana walk in along with them, looking sleepy.

Gumball: Oh, man, I really don't want to go to school today.

Darwin: Me neither.

Gumball: Let's not go!

Y/n: (Yawns) But you have to, guys.

Ariana: (Sleepy) Exactly.

Darwin: You can do that?

Gumball: Sure! Hey, Dad?

Richard: [Still trying to open the box] Yes?

Y/n: [Takes the box from Richard, opens it, and returns it] Gumball and Darwin really don't want to go to school today.

Richard: Why? Are you sick?

Ariana: (Concerned yet sleepy) Should I call Miss Simian?

Gumball: Nah. We're not just up for it.

Darwin: Yeah! School is boring!

Richard: But you have to go to school. You're kids! It's what you do!

Y/n & Ariana: He's got a point.

Gumball & Darwin: Aw!

Doorbell rings..

Richard: Ooh! Mailman! Whoo-hoo!

Richard runs off towards the door to get the Mailman.

Gumball: I wish we were grown-ups, like Dad. Then we'd never have to go to school and nobody would tell us what to do. We could drive trucks, stay up all night, vote.

Gumball & Darwin: [Gasp] Vote...

Richard comes back with a supplement box.

Richard: Oh! Finally!

Gumball: What's that?

Richard: [Gasps, then starts to sweat and look anxious while hiding the box behind him.] Why? According to the Fifth Amendment, I don't have to answer that without my lawyer present!

Y/n: (Sleepy pours Daisy Flakes to his and Ariana's bowls) What the hell is that mean?

Ariana: (Yawns) I don't know.

Gumball: Right. Anyway, about school...

Richard: [Places the supplement box on the table.] Oh, yeah. You're kids, so you do what mom tells me to tell you to do.

Gumball: [sighs] Being a kid is wretched-lame.

Richard: You should be happy to be young. Before you know it, you'll be overweight, unattractive, balding, middle-aged.

Richard starts sobbing.

Ariana: But... You look attractive, Dad. No matter what you look, you still look attractive.

Richard: [Mistakenly takes the Daisy Flakes cereal box.] Take over breakfast! I don't want you to see me like this!

Richard runs off crying, then shortly Anais walks in.