The Quest

On the school bus on the way to school, Anais is trying to get her Daisy the Donkey doll back from being thrown around by Tobias and Carrie.

Tobias: You want it, come and get it.

Anais: Hey, give it back! Put it down! Daisy! Leave her alone!

She turns around towards Gumball and Darwin.

Tobias: I got it!

Carrie: Come on, Tobias, over here!

Anais: Gumball, do something!

Gumball: Sorry, there's nothing I can do, sis. You broke childhood rule number four: never get a toy out on a school bus.

Anais: You were the one who brought her on board! And you should've listen to Ari!

Ariana, on the other hand, was reading her favorite novel book while her earphones are plugging her ears hearing music, unaware about the situation.

Gumball: Oh. Well, let that be a lesson to all of us.

Anais: [Makes a pleading face] Oh, Gumball, please get Daisy back for me. That's what big brothers are supposed to do.

Gumball: Hmm... I don't know. I'm not much of a fighter. I'm more of a, uh...

Darwin: A coward?

Gumball: That's the word.

Anais starts whimpering with big puppy eyes.

Gumball: [Sighs] Okay, let me see what I can do.

Gumball walks towards Tobias, who is holding Daisy.

Tobias: Come on, who wants it next?

Gumball: Hey, punks, give me that donkey or else.

Tobias: Pbht. Or what?

Gumball: [Laughs evilly] You do not wanna know.

Tobias: Really? [holds Daisy outside a window] What if I do this?

Gumball: Then you would unleash the full fury of my terrifying anger. Mountains will shake! [Anais looks on, impressed] Cities will crumble! The sky could be ripped apart, and the meteor of my wrath will grind you to dust!

However, Tobias let go of Daisy.

Tobias: Oops.

Gumball: Oh, man. Kind of hoped you'd buy the bluff.

Anais runs to the rear window and bangs on it repeatedly.

Anais: DAISY! [Screaming] NOOOOO! NO! NO! NOOO!

She keeps crying and banging on the window until...

Anais: ARIANA!!!

Alerted, Ariana hears Anais' yelling for help as she took off her earphones and placed her book on the seat then she immediately rush to her little sister, who is crying.

Ariana: Anais, what happened? Where's your Daisy?

Anais: (Sobbing, pointing out Tobias) Him! He threw Daisy out of the window!

Ariana reassure her then she turn around with her eyes closed. Then, when her eyes are opened, her eyes filled with anger and death as she gives everyone a piercing, death, cold, deadly serious, glare.