The Mystery

In the Elmore High, Gumball and Darwin are at school. Gumball is opening his locker.

Gumball: I think cheese is better than cake, because you can have cheesecake, but you can't have cake cheese.

Gumball opens his locker. Suddenly, a large, wrapped object falls out onto the ground. Gumball gasps. Students all start to gather around the object.

Banana Joe: Ugh! What is it?

Tobias​: I don't know!

Leslie​: Ah, it smells like manure!

Alan​​​​​​​​: It looks like a rancid burrito.

Gumball: I think it just moved.

Y/N: What the fuck is that?

Ariana: Oh, my god! What is that?

Penny: Somebody do something!

Tobias pokes the wrapped up object with his stick.

Miss Simian: What's going on here? What are you poking? Euugghh! It looks like a wet diaper!

Miss Simian unravels the object, revealing Principal Brown, shaved and covered in paint.

Miss Simian: Nigel!

Students: It's Principal Brown!

Miss Simian cradles Principal Brown.

Miss Simian: Oh, my sweet Nigel. Who would shave you, paint you, wrap you in toilet paper and shut you in Watterson's locker?! Who did this?

The students looks at Miss Simian.

Miss Simian: Who did this?! I want everyone in class now!

Y/N: But you're not my teacher, me and Ari are in the whole separate grade, so yea no.

Miss Simian: Now!

Ariana: (Grabs Y/N's hand and headed to the classroom) Y/N, let's just go and headed to Miss Simian's class before she's throw her classic lectures again.

Y/N: (Sighs) Okay, If I get detention for missing my class, It's on you.

The twins and the students run to Miss Simian's classroom, revealing Rocky, who is cleaning the floor.

Miss Simian: I said everyone!

Rocky runs to with the rest of the class.

Rocky: Eww, what's that? It looks like—

Miss Simian: We know what it looks like!

Rocky gets back to running.

-Timeskip-

In Miss Simian's classroom.

Miss Simian: I'm taking Principal Brown to the nurse's office!

Principal Brown: Nurse...

Miss Simian: Come, Nigel.

Miss Simian walks away, then pops back.

Miss Simian: And if the culprit hasn't owned up by the time I get back, you're all in detention!

Miss Simian slams the door of the classroom and leaves.