Nia woke up from her dream✨after seeing that vision of her daughter in the future... then noticed that she wasn't in her apartment but was at the DEO in the Med Bay. She saw Brainy and the others standing beside her with worried looks on their faces. Like they had something very important to tell her but she already knew what it was😅. Thanks to her dream✨of the Future about her daughter Nia she had😉. Brainy got close to her and said as he held her hand in his. "Nia, You're awake! Sprock. I have to tell you something... It's important. I-I... uh, Y-y..." Brainy said happily in tears🥹to see his Nia Nal awake as he stuttered his words about to her... But already knew as she interrupted him to say. "Brainy, I already know I'm pregnant..." She smiled. "I had a dream flash✨of the future and I saw Our daughter," Nia said happily as she sat up straight in the Med bed and then placed her hand on her stomach feeling the baby kick. Brainy smiled brightly that Nia dreamt of the future✨to already know the gender of their Child. I mean Daughter.

Nia added. "But there's something else..." She
paused smiling brightly at Brainy. "Well, what is it?" He asked her dearly. "Our daughter is half-human, Naltorian🌀, and even Coluan💚. Also, she has both of our abilities and powers✨." Nia explained. "Wow, That's amazing! Nia Nal. And very rare to have a child of both of our abilities. I'm so happy!" Brainy said ecstatic with happiness. And when Nia said that about Her and Brainy's daughter being both of their species and having their powers... John's eyes glowed red as he sensed there was something more to Nia's pregnancy. And he was right there is! "I sense there is something more to this then we let on," he paused dramatically. "I did a psychic scan and saw that your daughter is rapidly growing inside You, Nia." He paused again for dramatic effect. "She will be born in less than a week or a few days..." John stated the facts based on his psychic scan as Brainy and Nia were in complete shock when he said that. "Wait, What? Isn't that too soon?..." Nia questioned nervously😅.

"Yeah, she's right. It is way too early! After all, Nia is half-human... can't our child be born in 7 to 9 months like any other human woman would with human babies? So, why is this any different." Brainy asked quickly. Lena sighed as she pulled the baby's data scan from her tablet and said. "Well, that's because your daughter isn't like any other baby. According to the data I've collected... She's unique in so many ways possible! And from what I can tell is that she has computer coding in her cells and Naltorian purity." Lena stated the medical facts on the screen from the screen showed. Alex nodded in understanding that as she said. "That actually does make sense... Since your daughter is the first of both your species combined..." Alex said agreeing with Lena on that being true.

*A few days later*
For the past two days, Brainy has been taking good care of Nia and he noticed she has been acting odd lately😅. Like not herself! Such as uncontrollable eating, mood swings, solving mathematical problems in seconds, and falling asleep more than she usually does... "Nia, are you ok?" Brainy asked concerned as Nia was scratching her head. "Yeah, I'm fine. Brainy. Why do you ask?😅" she said nervously. "Well, I noticed you haven't been yourself. And I know your pregnancy is a mystery to all of us... Especially, me. but I want to help you in any way I can," he said worriedly wanting to help and to be there for her no matter what. Nia sighed sadly as she looked at him and said. "Okay, yeah, I admit. I have been feeling not myself lately. Like my brain has been boosted and my emotions are all heightened." She admitted not being herself over the past few days...

"I see. Well, is there anything I can do to help?" Brainy asked her dearly. Nia sighed. "I don't think you can. Brainy, The only way for me to be my old self again is for our daughter to be born..." Nia stated. He nodded in that being "correct" Then Nia gasped lightly as she felt her water break and said. "Which is right now." She said. "What?!" He asked out loud. "Brainy, my water just broke... The baby is coming!!!" Nia yelled out about to give birth to their child. Brainy was in shock but was 100% prepared. "Okay. Don't worry, Nia, I know what to do... Just breathe while I call Lena to get the Tower ready for you to give birth..." Brainy quickly got the bags to bring to the Tower and called Lena on the phone📱. Nia sat on the couch and began controlling her breathing😮‍💨while feeling a contraction. But it quickly went away in a second as she thought💭about how beautiful her daughter would be. Then Brainy came back off the phone with Lena and said to Nia. "Okay, I talked to Lena and she said they're just getting Med Bay ready now... So, we should probably go now." Brainy spoke urgently. Nia nodded as she got her purse and jacket on and said. "Okay. ready," she said with a slight smile. Brainy nodded with a smile as he held Nia's hand in his and they headed out the door🚪to the tower for the birth of their daughter.

*An hour later*
Brainy went into the emergency room to see if Nia was okay and she was... then he saw his daughter right before his very eyes "Isabel" is the name of Nia's mother they both agreed on. Little Isabel had green skin, brown eyes, and, blonde small strains of hair. He sensed his daughter had a pure heart💛like her mother did. "See. Brainy, I told you that everything would be okay." Nia said happily holding little Isabel in her arms lovely💗. Brainy smiled. "You were right. I shouldn't have doubted you," he said. "So, do you want to hold her? Cause I need to rest," Nia asked him softly. "Yes. Of course, I love to." Brainy answered excitedly with a lovely smile to hold his daughter for the first time. "Nia, she's beautiful. our daughter even has your eyes I-I..." Brainy held Isabel in his arms admiring how she had her mother's beauty as he looked at Nia to see that she had fallen asleep already. Which caused him to smile brightly😊❤️as he stepped out of the room and showed his little miracle to the others. Kara was overjoyed with happiness💖as everyone else was too. And they each got a chance to hold her and all loved it☺️!

*A Year later*
After Isabel had turned 1 year old, Brainy and Nia decided to get married💍. And they did! To be an official family she took his last name and is "Nia Dox". Their daughter "Isabel Dox". They all were one big happy family... Isabel was the newest family member of the superfamily and when her dream powers started manifesting she'll be a Superfriend. And the next Dreamer🌀too. Only time will tell!