𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘_𝐎𝐍𝐄♕︎

Start from the beginning

That was the breaking point for her, their mating heat eating her mind away.

It's funny how on her birthday night it would be the full moon, not the red full moon.

But a full moon for mating heat waves—mating season.

Even the wolf inside of Rosa was restless, panting even as sweat of the heat leaves her wanting more.

Her arousals boozing out the roof of the room.

Both her mates growled deeply—dangerously loud. Her arousal made them very animalistic for her.

Rosa whimpered under Ava as she gripped the woman's shirt, her nails ripping it as each kissed and suction was done to her skin.

"Answer me, brat," Ava growled lowly in her ear, tugging her forward to her face that had the girl to lean up on her knees.

Rosa's whimpers grew louder as she panted through her parted lips, her eyes soulfully diving deep into an mixed abyss of red and black.

Her eyes was lost into Ava's as she mustered up a few puttering words, "Y-yes, daddy." She cried out as she felt a slap to her ass cheek.

Ava bit her own lip as she stared into her mates dilated and red eyes that switch between her wolf and Rosa's.

Ava chuckled monotonly, a dark one that gives the girl shivers through her body.

"Tell me, why you wanna be bad?"

Rosa squealed as Ava planted her onto her back so fast while her hand was still around her neck, it left Rosa so surprised.

Ava's lips leaves marks of her own, making sure to peel the mesmerizing bra off her, leaving no free space without her marks on her breasts.

Rosa was a whitering mess, her moans almost driving Alex mad.

She sat there with her hand holding down her boner.

She just wanted to feel Rosa under her hands and mouth. It was almost killing her quickly.

Ava's lips blemishes every soft and delicate spots on her body, her hand never wavering from around the girl's neck.

Rosa was entirely enjoying it, her mind was potty in other terms of just desires and love for her mates.

Ava uses her teeth and dragged the girl's underwear off her tanned thick thighs, a whiff of her arousal fanning her face afterwards.

"Mine." Ava hissed as she widened her legs apart and left a long swiped with her tongue, that knocked the air out of Rosa's body.

"OH MY GOD!" She squealed as she tried to move her hands that Ava uses her belt and tied them down.

Ava moaned in-between devouring her, sunking her fingers into her soft skin as she buried her face in her flower.

Her eyes was trained up onto Rosa's face as she slipped her tongue inside of her, the smirk on her face after watching as Rosa's lips parted.

Parted in ecstasy.

Ava never withdrew her eyes from her as she thrust into her hole deeply and with quick paced.