Chapter 25

2 months later.....

Niall POV

Its has been two months since i lost her, two months since i smiled and meant it, and not just smiling to cover up the pain i was feeling in my chest. Somedays i couldnt even bring myself to get out of bed, i lost her and the baby all in one day, i havent seen her face since then. She wouldnt answer any of our calls or texts or tweets, nobody knew where she was. Mollie said she would come back when shes ready, and she just needed some time alone think things through. I just wanted her back, i wanted us to go through this terrible time together, i wanted to let her know i am here for her and i love her so much no matter what, but its my fault. I should never have left her for 2 months without talking to her about all of this, im so stupid why do i have to ruin everything good in my life, if i had talked to her and came home to be here for us, maybe the baby would still be here and me and her would still be together.

Today was our day off so that means everyone would be either inside all day relaxing or everyone would go out together. Either way i was staying in all day, i forced myself to get out of bed so i could go and get some food, i wasnt exactly hungry but i guess i needed to eat or the fans would know something wasnt right. I walked through to the living room and found everyone but Louis sat on the sofas watching the jeremey kyle show, he was always out somewhere these days, whenever he could he would go out. It was like he never wanted to be with us anymore, sometimes he would even take Alleisha. I tried to ignore them all but harry saw me. "Morning Niall, you alright?" he asked me, he sounded like he was in a happy mood.

"Im fine" i mumbled as i dragged my feet to the kitchen, i made myself some toast and walked back through taking a seat on the armchair on my own. I wasnt paying attension to the tv because everyone was arguing over who was the dad to some little baby, it made me mad how people could get their lives into such a mess. The show soon finished and i was about to carry my plate back through to the kitchen, i hadnt eaten any of it, the preview of the news came on the screen 'Louis Tomlinsons new girlfriend?! Join us after the break for exlusive photos of the new couple' the news reader said, everyone stopped and looked at each other in shock, he had a new girlfriend and he hasnt told us.

"ooooooooh louis has a girlfriend" nicole said in a childish voice, everyone laughed and joined in. "I bet theres pictures on twitter!" she blurted out and pulled her phone out and loaded twitter up. "Its not loading!" she whined, i couldnt be bothered to join in with them all. I took my plate through to the kitchen and started to walk back through to my bedroom so i could go back to bed and be alone. 'Louis Tomlinson has been seen walking into his private beach house with bandmate, Niall Horans, ex girlfriend Allie Roberts with his daughter, is it a date or just a friendly reunion?' Everyones mouths dropped and their heads turned to me, i felt anger raging through my blood, my hands were shaking, how coud he do this to me? he was supposed to be one of my best friends!

"Im going to fucking kill him" i spat out and marched through to my room, i needed to go get allie back and let louis know just how annoyed i am with him. I heard Harry, Zayn and Liam banging on my door telling me to let them in and that i needed to calm down, but my hands were shaking with rage, i chose to ignore them while throwing on some jeans and a tshirt. Once i was ready i opened the door and barged past them, i didnt have a clue where this beach house was but i needed to get there, i found my car keys and headed for the door.

"Let me drive you, you should be driving when your angry and i know where it is." Zayn said calmly from behind me, my grip on the keys in my hand tightend but i knew he was right.

"Im coming with you" Mollie stood up from the sofa,

"Im coming with you then" Harry blurted out.

"No stay here, i will be fine on my own"  she replied, he didnt say anything else just nodded his head and carried on watching the tv. Liam and Jess didnt even look bothered about what was happening. Zayn grabbed his car keys and walked out with Mollie following him, i walked behind them both.

An hour later and we were pulling into the car park outside the beach house, sure enough Louis car was parked outside, even though i knew this would happen it made me even more mad. I guess i hoped it wasnt true and the media was just making this up for a story line. I got out the car and i suddenly felt nervous, i was about to see Allie again for the first time since she broke my heart, what if seeing her again will make things worse. Maybe shes moved on like the news said and she is with Louis now, i knew seeing that would be the end of me. I walked over to the stair leading up to the house and stopped at the front door, the beach was busy today everyone was out beause summer was coming and it was warm for the first time in a while. Mollie knocked on the door and we all stood waiting, nobody answered. Zayn tried the door handle, it was open.

I stepped inside and took in my surroundings, i cant believe i have never been here, its so peaceful. If i didnt hear the sound of Alleisha laughing in the living room i would have thought that nobody was in. I walked over to the door that lead into the room where the love of my was, i couldnt bring myself to open the door, Mollie obviously saw what i was thinking and did it herself, i steped inside and felt my heart shatter into a million pieces once again.

Allie POV

It has been two months since i have seen the girls, since i have seen Niall. I missed them all so much it was crazy but having this time alone has made me realize how much i do love niall and that i cant live without him, i made the biggest mistake of my life the day i walked out on him and blamed him for us loosing the baby. I knew myself when i found out i was pregnant it was to good to be true and it all happend to early, these things happen all the time for no reason but i am starting think that maybe there was a reason behind this. I missed him so much. 

Louis has bought Alleisha with him today, he has been here almost everyday since i left and brought Alleisha whenever he had her for the day. We took her for walks on the beach or stayed in and had a picnik in the living room, then at night time she would fall alseep on louis and thats when he would leave for the night, leaving me all alone once again. I hadnt eaten a proper meal in two months, everytime i ate it made me feel sick, Louis had been trying every way possible to get me to eat, but i just wasnt hungry. 

Alleisha was seven months old now and was getting so big, Louis has been trying to get her to say something, but nothing was working she just looked at him with the same expression on her face. Me, Louis and Alleisha have been inside all day watching kids tv programmes and films to keep her entertained and it was starting to get boring. "Watch this, shes going to talk to me" Louis smirked at me, i nodded. He picked Alleisha up off the sofa and sat her on his knee on the floor. "Whose the most perfect girl in the world!" he cooed, she smiled at him in reply. "Say daddy" he looked at her hopefully, "okay how about mummy?!" still nothing. I couldnt help but smile as i watched his smile fade and Alleisha was still smiling and giggling. "Im going to have to tickle youuu" he said laying her down on the floor and tickling her, the sound of her laughter filled the air. "Lets get mummy..... i mean auntie allie!" he corrected himself and looked at me to make sure i didnt hear it, i did but chose to ignore it knowing he didnt mean it. I felt him pulling me onto the floor and started to tickle me.

"LOUIS STOPP! I CANT BREATHE" I laughed uncontrolably, he stopped and helped me up. "But Alleisha can" i laughed and started to tickle her belly, Louis joined in making her laugh loudly.

"ALLIE!" I heard someone call from behind me it made me jump, i turned around to see who it was. My eyes fell on him and felt heart feel complete once again for the first time in 2 months.