Chapter 21

"I have to go.... i love you" the phone line disconnected, was that it? he was just saying how he wants to keep trying for a baby, then when i tell him im pregnant he goes all weird and hangs up on me. He made me so mad at times, "aaaaahhhh!" i screamed and threw my phone across the room, hearing it smash against the wall, i didnt even care i am so mad at him, he was the one that got me pregnant if he didnt want to have a baby he should have just told me! I heard a quiet knock on the door "go away" i mumbled.

"Allie whats going on? What did he say?" it was Mollie, she obviously heard my phone smashing against the wall.

"Mollie just go away, i dont want to talk about it" i shouted through the door, she carried on mumbling to herself about friendship and how friends tell each other everything, i couldnt take it anymore i was so mad and with her adding to the frustration, i needed to escape from this room. I opened the door and walked out not even making eye contact with Mollie. I marched through to the kitchen and made myself a drink making sure i slammed all the cupboard doors to make people know i was angry, hopefully then they wouldnt talk to me. I could hear all three of the girls whispering about me in the living room, i stormed through and sat on the sofa causing them to all stop talking and look at me like they were expecting me to speak.

"Are you going to tell us what happend then?" Jess asked me, i needed to tell them sooner or later because they were bound to find out from someone.

"He doesnt want the baby" i snapped back at them, they all looked shocked, i dont see why they are all so surprised nothing in my life has gone good for the past year or so. Getting pregnant and Niall wanting to keep it was just to good to be true, thats exactly why it didnt happen, he doesnt want it.

"What? he said that to you?" Nicole sounded annoyed

"No when i told him he didnt say anything for ages then he just said he had to go and hung up, so its obvious he doesnt want to keep this baby" my hands dropped to my stomach and i suddenly felt like i needed to protect my baby from all of the things i have done wrong in life, and make sure that it doesnt get hurt by the person they love like i have been so many times before.

"Oh stop overreacting Ally, of course he wants to keep the baby, he will just be scared... i mean you have got pregnant pretty quickly, he probably wasnt expecting it to happen this soon" Mollie sighed.

"THATS EASY FOR YOU TO SAY YOUR BABIES GOT TWO FUCKING DADS!" i shouted back at her, her face dropped and my sudden outburst left her looking shocked... well it was true im not taking it back, she cant say im overreacting when i have a finacee who doesnt want to be the father of my unborn child! and she has two men fighting over being her babies dad!

"She was only trying to help" i heard Jess mumble, it probably wasnt meant for me to hear it but i did.

"JUST STOP TRYING TO PRETEND YOU ALL CARE SO MUCH ABOUT ME! YOU LOT ARE ALL WRAPPED UP IN YOUR OWN LITTLE PERFECT FAMILIES TO CARE WHAT ANYONE ELSE FEELS ANYMORE!" i was so angry tears started to escape my eyes, all three of them looked at me with disgust evident in there facial expressions.

"Nobodys life is perfect" Jess said.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME! YOU HAVE LIAM WHO YOU HAVE BEEN WITH FOR AGES NOW AND HE LOVES YOU KNOW MATTER WHAT YOU DO! HE WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU AND LITERALLY ANYTHING! MOLLIE HAS ALLEISHA NOW AND HARRY IS CRAZY IN LOVE WITH HER AS WELL! HE IS RAISING A KID THATS NOT EVEN HIS FOR FUCK SAKE AND NICOLE AND ZAYN HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE SAME, THEY HAVE ALFIE.... YOUR LIVES ARE PERFECT! THEN THERES MINE! NOTHING HAS GONE RIGHT THESE PAST FEW MONTHS I HAVE BEEN IN HOSPITAL MOST OF THE TIME DYING BECAUSE OF HARRY WHEN MOLLIE WAS A SLAG AND WENT OFF WITH LOUIS! JUST DONT EVEN TELL ME EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW THAT... YOU DONT KNOW WHAT A BAD LIFE IS AND YOU NEVER WILL!!" I screamed at them

"ITS NOT OUR FAULT YOU MESS THINGS UP WITH NIALL EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU TWO GET BACK TOGETHER, JUST BECAUSE US THREE HAVE THE SENCE TO NOT MESS THINGS UP WITH OUR BOYFRIENDS ALL THE TIME WHEN THEY OBVIOUSLY LOVE US!" Mollie screamed back, all the shouting made Alleisha cry.

"Ooh yeah, youve never messed up have you mollie? just remind me whose baby that is and who  you was with when you got pregnant with her?... ooh yeah its louis kid and you told harry it was his, infact i would say you have messed up more in relationships than i have... at least i know who the babies dad is"

"Dont ever talk to me again you little bitch!" she said but tears were escaping her eyes as well, we always ended up crying whenever we argued. But she has never said this to me before, was she serious? No she will be fine tomorrow, i know she will and she knows deep down that what i said was true. 

"I cant believe you Alleisha.... i thought you was a better person than that, what you just said was wrong. Im not even sure i want to be friends with you anymore, how do we know you havent been talking about us like this behind our backs"  Jess said walking over to Mollie who was now crying uncontrolably, so it was just me and nicole now but by the looks of things she wasnt to happy with me either. Alfie came toddling up to me with his toy train in his hand,

"Allie, allie! play" he said handing me his train, but before i could reply Nicole had taken him away from me snatching the toy out of my hands. Alfie was screaming and shouting my name until he was distracted by a biscuit Nicole gave him to stop him crying. So i have lost my fiancee and my 3 best friends and my god daughter and Alfie all in one day.... good one Allie!

I walked down the hallway heading to my room and i heard Alleisha crying in her cot in Mollie and Harrys bedroom, nobody was coming, shes 2 months old she needs to be comforted when shes upset not left alone, i could be a better parent than Mollie could at times.... I slowly opened the door of the bedroom and walked in, she was crying in her cot, i gentilly picked her up and placed a dummy back in her mouth, swaying from side to side until she fell asleep again. As i watched her fall asleep i felt a special connection with her, like she was my own daughter even though she wasnt i felt like if anything ever happend to her i would do everything i could do in my power to protect her. I am being stupid i thought to myself, im just getting broody because i am pregnant and Alleisha is a baby. I placed her gentilly back in her cot when she was asleep and walked out the room again and closed the door a little, leaving it open a bit incase she wakes up again.

When i got back to my room i layed on my bed and burried my face in my pillow, everyting was going so wrong today. I saw my phone laying on the floor still broken apart from earliers rage, i walked over to it and placed the battery back in the socket and pressed the power button praying it still worked, sure enough the screen lit up, i had 3 missed calls from Niall and a message just came through telling me to 'answer my fucking phone!' what did he want, probably to break up with me or to tell me to get rid of the baby. With that my phone went off again it was him, i didnt want to answer but i knew i needed to face him sooner or later, i swiped the screen and held it to my ear "Hello?" i asked,

"Allie!? how are you?" he sounded relieved

"Well ever since i found out about this baby everything seems to be going wrong, so not to good to be honest" i stated to him. The phone line went silent again, great this happend last time before he just said he needed to go and hung up, a few moments passed and i heard him sigh down the phone.

"Ermmm Allie? we need to talk" his voice sounded serious, this was it... it was the end of our relationship i could feel it, thats why he wanted to talk to me, he wanted to end it once and for all. I knew he wasnt ready to be a dad and now he was going to be one he couldnt handle it. I cant handle a goodbye, not now not ever, not from Niall it would kill me.

"I cant do this" i chocked and hung up the phone, was that it? are we over now?

Okay so i didnt have a clue what to write in this chapter so my friend allyrobertsxxx helped me so go read her storys! and make sure you follow her as well :)