Chapter 17

Byeol with anger filled inside her looking at Dae Hyun asked with a heavy voice, "What is he doing here?" Woo Bin, seeing her, smiled and said, "We are here because of you."

Hearing his statement everyone present in the ER looked at Woo Bin surprised, Woo Bin then clarified himself and said, "Your performance inspired me the most to come here."Yeon Jun narrowed his eyes looking at Woo Bin's expressions. He didn't like the way he looked at Byeol.

While everyone looked at Byeol to see her reaction, she kept looking at Dae Hyun with the look of betrayal and anger. Nurse Park who was beside her sensing her anger said, "Well Kim Sabu since you told me to monitor and record Dr. Byeol's timings, I would like to update, she finished ten seconds earlier than a week ago."

Saying that he looked at Nurse Oh to say something, getting the hint Nurse Oh smiled and said, "Wow that's impressive! Byeol shi you are improving quite quickly! Right Kim Sabu?" Saying that she gestured to Kim Sabu to say something, he awkwardly said, "Oh yes, it's good to see you improve so fast but you can do better, anyways be ready to train before you leave for the day."

Byeol, who was distracted by their compliments, smiled excitedly about the training and said, "Yes sir!"

Everyone at the Dol Dam smiled looking at her relaxed. In a month they realized that Byeol is less expressive and very frank with her emotions and wants, she doesn't like to beat around the bush and is very honest. So they knew the betrayal she felt would still might be hurting her. Eun Jae then approached Byeol and tapping her shoulders lightly said, "Good job Byeol shi! Keep improving!" Byeol smiled and nodded, then she said, "Well, I will go for the training, have a good shift senior! Hwaiting!"

Eun Jae nodded, Byeol and Woo Jin were about to time out when the Hospital phone rang.

Nurse Eom picked up the phone and took the information. She hung up the call and said, "five accident patients are on their way and will be here in seven minutes! Get ready everyone!!" Hearing this everyone started moving quickly, wasting no time, the nurses prepared all the necessary equipment and some blood. While the Doctors got ready.

The four of the XX Hospital staff ended up standing there and not knowing what to do, director Park then said, "Well I think you guys should get ready as well."

Ji Ho heard that and asked, "Right now? But we just came." Ah Reum, hearing that said, "Welcome to Dol Dam!" All the staff chuckled at her comment, while Kim Sabu said, "Well I thought you guys were passionate, passion and learning doesn't see time."

Hearing that Dae Hyun cleared his throat and said, "Well you are right, let's get to work everyone." And clapped his hands.

Min Jae and Ji Ho looked at each other knowing their three months are gonna be tiring. Director Park then said, "Well since it's your first day you can just notice the work environment instead." The four of them let out a sigh of relief.

The patients arrived and the Dol Dam staff didn't even waste a minute to treat the patients. Two were sent under operation with Woo Jin and Yeon Jun performing it, while the other was performed by Eun Jae and Moon Jung.

In Soo and Ah Reum were treating other patients. Byeol treating the last patient only had to do stitches. Dae Hyun went forward to check how fast she has become since the Nurse mentioned she was ten seconds faster.

Dae Hyun was stunned to see the results, he couldn't believe that Byeol would ever be faster than she was before.

The other three were already amazed at their quick work but seeing their senior shocked they followed his gaze and saw Byeol stitch up the wounds. They were shocked and Woo Bin asked, "How the hell can someone be so fast?"

Dr. Romanticजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें