Die All, Die Merrily

As Octavia sat in her room, Artemis knocked on the open door, O looked up at her, then looked away again, "Here to give me a pep talk?" Artemis walked over and sat down next to her, "No. I'm here to apologize. I'm sorry that i said that stuff, i just.. couldn't let you live with that hanging over you." 

"I understand." 

Artemis gave her a small smile, "Everything will be okay. You're smart. We hid under the floor for 16 god damn years, Octavia, use your head." 

Clarke walked in, "It's time." Octavia nodded, heading for the door. Artemis and Clarke made eye contact as she stood up, "Well, let's go graze this madness." Artemis walked out of the room, and immediately bumped into Jasper, "Oh hey, baby." 

"Come on," She led him outside, and they stood in the back, Bellamy and Clarke walking up next to them. "Octavia Kom Skaikru, please step forward." The flame keeper spoke, and Octavia came walking through the crowd of people up to the front.

The conclave ritual began and everyone accepted the sigil of their clan, and stood side by side with each other. The four of them; Jasper, Artemis, Bellamy, and Clarke made their way to the front. 

 Thirteen warriors fighting to the death, what could go wrong? The flame keeper spoke in Trig, and a woman in the crowd spoke back to her, then pushed her way through the crowd. 

Luna came walking through, she walked up to the make shift stage, "I'm Luna kom Flokru, and i'm the last of my clan." 

"We all know who you are." Gaia spoke with distaste, even for a flame keeper. "The Natblida who ran from her conclave." 

"I'm not running from this one." 

The flame keeper grabbed the sigil from a guard, "Accept this sigil, Luna kom Flokru, but with your clan gone who will you fight for?"

"I fight for no one." She turned to the crowd, "i fight for death." Everyone looked at each other, questions and complaints rising. 

Luna held up the sigil, "When i win, no one will be saved."  

---

The inner circle of skaikru; Jasper, Bellamy, Artemis, Clarke, Kane, and Jaha stood around each other, mainly speaking about Luna's outburst, and Jaha's terrible idea that no one agreed with. "Skaikru." Gaia walked up to them, "Two advisors to the worgeda. The rest of you report to your designated safe zone. Now."  

Kane looked at Bellamy, "Come on. We have to get her ready."

"This conversation isn't over, Marcus." Jaha grabbed him as he began to walk away, "The death wave will be here within three days, and here we are, risking the fate of our people on a blood sport."

"The fate of all people." Clarke quipped, "You heard Luna." 

"She's just one of thirteen." Kane looked at her. "You're wrong. She's a night blood novitiate. Which means she was trained in combat just like this." 

"You want us to cheat?" Bellamy lowered his voice as he asked her that, and she went quiet. "You know the rules, if we break them, we lose, if we lose, we die." 

Jaha spoke up once again, "The rules are not the problem, Marcus. The game is. Even if we stop Luna, even if Octavia finds a way to win, does anyone truly believe that the grounders will accept Skaikru as the lone survivors?" 

"Yes." Kane didn't hesitate, "The conclave is sacred. They'll honor the winner. Like it or not, we're all grounders now. You get our people to the safe zone. We'll have Octavia ready for the fight. The rest is-- the rest is up to her."  Kane walked away, going to the worgeda.