𝐕𝐈𝐈. 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

Our life's are full of accidents...

Small ones.

Ash and the twins are playing the floor is lava jumping around the living room.

"Be careful boys!", their mom calls from the kitchen.

"Yeah!", Jackson shouts and huffs shoving at his Dad sitting on the couch.

"Daaaaad, you're in the way.", he whines and Robert tickles him.

"Well I could be a stone and you could climb over me or I'll be the tickle monster.", Jack giggles and puts his hands away.

"Okayyy you can be stone Daddy.", he says.

Jack climbs over his Dad and jumps down on a pillow.

"Ash, you stepped in lava.", Tom voice comes from the other side.

"Oh.", Ash quickly put his foot on the pillow.

"You're dead, again.", Jack singsongs and Ash crosses his arms.

"I'm not good at this.", he mumbles, pouting.

Jack frowns and jumps over to his little brother, "You just need a little more practice".

He pats his head, "Over there is mount Dad and it's suppper hard to climb. Think you can do it?".

Ash looks at their Dad with wide eyes which changes into a determined expression.

He nods and jumps on the couch.

"I'm gonna climb mount Daddy.", he says and carefully stands on his Dad's legs.

Their Dad pretends not to watch his son and keeps his hands down so that he doesn't discourage him.

But as Ash wants to jump over to another pillow his foot slips.

Robert tries to catch his son but it's to late because Ash already hit the ground.

It's quiet for a few seconds as Ash blinks confused but then his lip comes forward and tears gather in his eyes.

"Awww, that hurt, huh, buddy.", Robert picks him off the floor and cradles him against his chest.

Ash cries into his Dad's chest, nodding.

"What happened?", their Mom comes from the kitchen hearing Ash's cries.

"Ash had a azident.", Jack tells his mom.

"It's accident, Jack.", Thomas corrects him.

"That's what I said."

"Poor Baby.", she strokes his head, "Should mommy kiss it better?".

Ash nods and wipes his tears.

"Muahw. Muawh, Muahw", she places loud kisses all over his face, making Ash giggle.

"Does your tummy hurt too? Or your fingers.", she places kisses on all of his fingers and Ash giggles more.

"Me too, Mommy", Jack calls out holding his arms up.

Valerie hoists her son up her up and places kisses all over his face too.

Tom who doesn't want to be left out just gives over and holds his mommy's hand.

"You want kisses too, Tommy?", he shakes his head leaning on her leg.

The front door opens and the eldest Young siblings come through the door.

Ash jumps from the couch, kneeing his father in the crotch.

"Davi, Cole!", he hugs their legs and Cole ruffles his hair.