𝐕. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝? (𝟐)

2021

Ash is getting ready in his room when he hears his door opening.

"Hey do you have my cha-", Jack doesn't end is sentence while Ash just looks at him putting his earrings in.

"Why are you wearing a wig? Not that I don't support you.", he clears his throat and Ash chuckles at his brothers awkwardness.

"We are going to a theme party.", he doesn't like lying to his brothers but technically it's only half a lie.

"Oookay...wait is Elijah gonna dress up as a girl too?", he asks excitedly and Ash nods.

"Why?", Jack doesn't answer, just leaves the room rubbing his hands like a fly with an evil plan.

Me

Jack has something weird planned

Just to let you know

Eli❤️

?

After doing his make up and putting on the dress Ash grabs his purse and goes down stairs.

Cole is cooking in the kitchen and just takes a look at his brother raising one brow.

"Whatever this is, I accept you.", he says, chopping the veggies.

Ash rolls his eyes, "We are going to a theme party."

"Wait, David didn't tell me that you were going out..", Cole squints his eyes, " Now that I'm thinking'about it he told me that it's too dangerous for you guys."

Ash looks away, "...well David doesn't have to know everything, right?"

Cole puts the knife down, smirking, "Ashton Young are you doing what I think you're doing? Well normally I would support this behaviour but it's really too dangerous."

"I have a really good reason.", Ash tries to argue but Cole shakes his head.

Ash thinks for a moment, "I'll tell David what happened to his limited edition Taylor Swift record."

Cole looks at him eyes wide, "You wouldn't."

"Wouldn't I?", Cole makes a tsk sound.

"Who taught you this?"

Ash rolls his yes, "It was you. Can I go now? I promise we'll be super careful and if there's trouble, we call."

Cole sighs, "Fine but you better be back before David comes home"

Ash blows his big brother a kiss, "Thanks, love you."

"Yeah, yeah love you too."

Elijah is already waiting for Ash at his car, shielding his face, embarrassed.

"Aww, don't hide your face Love. I think you look hot.", Eli lets out a groan at the words.

"Babee stop mocking meee! First how the hell are you looking like a Victoria secret model while I look like a soccer mom?", he exclaims and Ash gives him a kiss.

He chuckles, "A hot soccer mom."

Elijah playfully pushes his face away, "Come on, before anyone recognises me."