Chapter twenty-two

Start from the beginning

"Forget about the rules. Forget about all those details for tonight I want you. I've wanted you since you fell into my office, and I know you want me. You wouldn't be sitting here calmly discussing punishment and hard limits if you didn't. Please, Seokjin, spend the night with me." He holds his hand out to me, his eyes are bright fervent excited, and I put my hand in his. He pulls me up and into his arms so I can feel the length of his body against mine, This swift action taking me by surprise. He runs his fingers around the nape of my neck, he tucks my hair behind my ear, before gently pulling so I'm forced to look up at him. He gazes down at me.

"You are one brave young man," he whispers. "I am in awe of you."

His words are like some kind of incendiary device, my blood flames. He leans down and kisses my lips gently, and he sucks at my lower lip.

"I want to bite this lips," he murmurs against my mouth, and carefully he tugs at it with his teeth. I moan, and he smiles.

"Please, Seokjin, let me make love to you."

"Yes," I whisper, because that's why I'm here. His smile is triumphant as he releases me and takes my hand and leads me through the apartment

His bedroom is vast the ceiling-height windows look out on lit-up Seoul high-rises. The walls are white, and the furnishings are pale blue. The enormous bed is ultramodern, made of rough, gray wood like driftwood, four posts but no canopy. On the wall above it is a stunning. painting of the sea.

I am quaking like a leaf. This is it. Finally, after all this time, I'm going to do it with none other than Kim Taehyung. My breath is shallow, and I can't take my eyes off him. He removes his watch and places it on top of a chest of drawers that matches the bed, and removes his jacket, placing it on a chair. He's dressed in his white linen shirt and jeans. He is heart stoppingly handsome. His black hair is a mess, his shirt hanging out his dark black eyes bold and dazzling. He steps out of his converse shoes and reaches down and takes his socks off individually Kim Taehyung's feet wow what is it about naked feet? Turning, he gazes at me, his expression soft

"I assume you're not on the pill."

What? Shit.

"I didn't think so." He opens the top drawer of the chest and removes a packet of condoms. He gazes at me intently.

"Be prepared," he murmurs. "Do you want the blinds drawn?"

"I don't mind." I whisper. "I thought you didn't let anyone sleep in your bed"

"Who says we're going to sleep?" he murmurs.

"Oh." Holy hell.

He strolls slowly toward me. Confident, sexy, eyes blazing, and my heart begins to pound. My blood's pumping through my body. Desire, thick and hot pools in my belly. He stands in front of me, staring down into my eyes. He's so freaking hot.

"Let's get this jacket off, shall we?" he says softly, and lakes hold of the lapels and gently slides my jacket off my shoulders. He places it on the chair.

"Do you have any idea how much I want you, Kim Seokjin?" he whispers. My breath hitches, I cannot take my eyes off his. He reaches up and gently runs his fingers down my cheek to my chin.

"Do you have any idea what I'm going to do to you?" he adds, caressing my chin.

My hard member is fully visible over my not-do-thick material of jeans, the muscles inside the deepest, darkest part of me clench in the most delicious fashion. The pain is so sweet and sharp I want to close my eyes, but I'm hypnotized by his eyes staring fervently into mine. Leaning down, he kisses me.

His lips are demanding, firm and slow, molding mine. He starts unbuttoning my shirt while he places feather-like kisses across my jaw, my chin, and the corners of my mouth.