Chapter 21: Chapter 9 EX2

Start from the beginning

SYSTEM: Logic modules scanning complete. Connecting to emotive modules.

SYSTEM: Connecting to memory modules.

SYSTEM: Connections established with core areas. Activating the hippocampus.

SYSTEM: Warning. Unauthorized comm request received.

SYSTEM: Incoming encrypted transmission. Requesting connection.

 Requesting connection

"Put it through." Einstein said. The screen popped up and showed Sienna

"It's been a while, Professor." Sienna said.

"Sienna...?" Einstein asked in shock.

?" Einstein asked in shock

"Great her again. Honestly I forgot about her." Tai said.

"Yea, but with everything that happened. She became a low priority threat." Winter said.

"Blake, my sweet darling. I'm glad to see you're alright." Sienna said.

Blake turned pale when she saw this strange yet familiar face. She bowed her head in silence.

"It's been a while. What's going on?" Sienna asked.

"Thank you. Everything is still alright." Einstein said, not revealing too much

"The Herrscher of the Void is a global catastrophe. I'm obliged to act as an enforcer of Atlas." Sienna said.

"I'll be straightforward. What do you want, Madam Sienna?" Einstein asked.

"I know you're searching for that Herrscher girl all over the world. But Schicksal is always one step ahead of us. Nothing we could do about that. Our resources are limited. It's hard to keep pace with Schicksal. Beating them is even harder. My military experience tells me that we will lose eventually." Sienna said.

"Are you telling us to give up looking for Ruby?" Glynda asked, annoyed.

"No, that's not what I mean. We should pick the fight where Schicksal is weakest and stay ahead of them." Sienna said.