E

Depression
Exacerbation
A
D

──────────────────────────

The world was just a void now with the muffled noises that were being perceived occurred challenging to understand or acknowledge, the best way to sum it up was that every sense he had was numbed as if he was in a weakened or coma state. He tried his best to remember what the hell happened to himself some unknown days or even weeks before this with the last thing he could recall being that he fell under a large amount of debris, all during the time that Titan Cameraman was fighting both G-Man Skibidi Toilet and Infected Titan Speakerman, swearing that something heavy like a brick must've fallen his camera-head after he was reaching out for somebody distinct with his hand. The sad thing was that the person he was reaching out to didn't notice him while they were saving another particular cameraman, in addition to that he for whatever reason wasn't able to scream out for assistance and crawl to them for their notice, to make it worst the impact onto his camera-head additionally was strong and could have lead to possible microprocessor damage.

With his consciousness slowly awakening, Brownie leans his camera-head up and with whatever little intelligence he can make up he notices that he is strapped into a chair tightly with ropes in the absence of his legs, blue ink, or correctly his blood was splattered onto his beaten and stabbed chest, it could be that he was severely beaten up while he was sleeping. His lenses appeared to be trying to adjust and fix but with how damaged it is the sight he had must remain glitchy and damaged until he was repaired, his microprocessor trying to comprehend where the hell he was as of now, some pain being felt all around his severely damaged camera-head. Brownie coughs quietly as he looks around the atmosphere which gives the impression of being a test room, a rectangular horizontal window in front of him with some distracted skibidi toilets singing their annoying and filthy song.

The skibidi toilets eventually became aware of his waking and grinned menacingly from ear to ear with their heads jerking around uncontrollably, a scientist skibidi toilet that looked different from the actual one entered the observation room with the same expression on his face. With a control panel donning multiple buttons and a few levers in front of the entities, they press one of them by stretching their heads, each entity gazing at the weakened cameraman in the testing room while a claw arrives out of the opening wall and places an abnormal seeming toilet parasite. Brownie stared at the slightly big parasite that had a superior appearance, most notably that it had some spines around its legs and rough organic armor around its skin as if it was even required at all, the brown cameraman with what little strength he had attempting to break free from the chair.

On instinct he tried to scream out for help but felt as if his vocal wires had been ripped out forcefully or at best punched to a clump of sparking scrap, leaning his camera-head down at the floor from exhaustion and eventually tilting it back up to see the parasite in front of him with an evil smile, the cameraman in brown only staring at it and waiting for his fate to be revealed after he had no choice but to give up. Atlas the skibidi toilet parasite jumps onto his camera-face and crawls over to his nape, ejecting its inner mouth and clinging onto Brownie's neck as he begins to mind control him into a prisoner, a strike of pain entering into Brownie's neck which leads him to try and resist, but it wasn't enough. As the walls open square holes to reveal more claws holding attachments specifically made for a cameraman, the unfortunate Brownie could feel himself lose his control and sanity alongside his fingers painfully elongating to be sharp for scratching, the rope that held him gets ripped off by the infected cameraman, new modified legs being connected to his bottomless wire exposed waist and a bunch of other things he was unable to discern.

He vaguely and barely discerned the aching truth of what was happening; he was a new harmful experiment that the skibidi toilets were proceeding to test out on The Alliance in hopes that he would be in use for killing his allies. Brownie inhaled for what air he could get as he could feel his beaten lungs gasp for it, painfully seeing that he had been equipped with every modification that the toilets gave him, the parasite forcing him to stand up despite his body being absent of energy and making him continue to chant the insanity bringing skibidi song. Is this what he deserved for being a foolish perverted simp that nobody loves? Perhaps, he vaguely thought in a very tight mind space to himself that he did deserve this, blue ink dripping out of his cracked and damaged camera lenses in a manner of tears that he cannot produce ever.