0.25

" so you mean to tell me dream has done this before!?" notti asked the elder woman as they took in all that information.

" wait done what again?" dd asked needing more explanation and the elder woman smiled at the confused boy.

" im from a culture where we have a history of witch craft , dream my adopted daughter loves to use it against people and never learns her lesson." the elder woman explained and dd nodded.

" so how did you break it..?" diamond asked hopeful and they all nodded turning to the elder woman who sighed.

" the person would usually have to die , or the spell would fade away within realization and memories." she responded and they turned towards each other.

" ddots not gonna realize nothing hes slow like literally slow in the head and ud he can't realize he won't remember." dede stated and they shook their heads.

" we can always go with option one.." dd brought up and they sucked their teeth.

" i know what dream has done is bad but she is still my daughter no matter what." the elder woman stated.

of course the teens were not gonna murder dream , but if it had to be done they would but they had seen how much the elder woman cared for dream so it must've been for a good reason.

like that one saying , everyone deserves a second chance.

" we never got your name." notti brought up and she smiled warmly at him.

" dia." she replied and they nodded , shaking their hands with hers since the first time they didn't introduce themselves and just charged them selves in forgetting of the words manners.

" but miss , dia we also cant let my boyfriend well , ex boyfriend now just forgot about me , us and his self hes losing it just by participating in this." diamond explained and dia nodded understanding but she still didn't want to have no part in killing her daughter.

" well now that im thinking about it she doesn't have to really die.." jennaya brought up and notti shot right out his seat also agreeing with her while everybody looked around confused.

" you guys know how in like movies they be having this but instead they like kill the person for a few minutes and then bring them back , for example we can drown dream and bring her back by doing cpr no harm done." notti smiled as him and jennaya dabbed each other up.

" we cant just drown her out of nowhere though!" diamond shook her head.

"technically.."

" shut up dd." eva said laughing knowing he was gonna say something stupid to break diamonds point and he glared her.

" that might actually work , but the human body takes about 60 seconds to die after struggling underwater from drowning , after she dies we bring her back just in the right time but before we bring her back we have to make sure while were drowning her , the boy she cursed is going back to normal." dia explained and soon the 3 that was guarding the door walked inside.

" are yall done ? its getting kinda weird out there.." malcolm sighed and they all nodded.

" thank you dia , i promise we will try to bring her back instead of leaving her to die even though shes the reason were in this mess." they laughed at the last part before the elderly woman nodded and they started walking out.

" i really hope yall do." she smiles towards the group before they closed the door.

" dont start." diamond glared at dd who was gonna open his mouth to say something and he closed it quickly.

" were gonna have to start this plan soon , but how will we get dream and ddot?" notti asked.

" meet up with ddot , while dream meets up with the girls , will be right on the line to let you know when to start doing cpr." adot replied and diamond nodded.

" but guys it had to be about a minute before i start doing it so it has to be a minute for ddot to go back to normal." diamond sighed stressing as they finally were out of the quiet apartment,

" thats enough time ill be on the line to say go , so you will start right away." notti advised and diamond smiled.

" operation team dd on."

" shut the fuck up."