019

diamond and ddot sat on ddots bed watching a movie

and dd came rushing in outta no where ,  tears on his face.

" yo." he shouted tears comings down his face and they sat up immediately.

" what!?" they asked screaming concerned.

" herbrotherfoundoutandithinktheyabouttomakeher getanabortionbutatthesametimeshedoesn'twanttoo
andifshemovesinwithmethey'llfoundoutandI'll getintrouble." dd ranted and they touched his shoulder moving him to sit on the bed.

" slow down , take a deep breathe now talk." diamond instructed and he did so.

" so basically unique's brother kay flock-" dd started and ddot jumped up.

" kay flock!?" ddot shouted and diamond put a hand over his mouth.

" ignore him , continue." diamond said and dd continued.

" he found out i got unique yk .. and i think they're either gonna make her get rid of it but if she doesn't want to she'll have to move in with me , but i haven't even told my dukes about her and the child so I'll be in bigger trouble."  dd explained and diamond sighed while ddot sat there shocked as diamond removed her hand from ddots mouth.

" what.." ddot let out first and dd glared him.

" okay so , tell your parents if they don't accept you guys , y'all can stay with me." diamond shrugged.

" will your mom accept us though?" dd asked and the girl nodded.

"she knows how it feels , she went through it." the girl shrugged.

and dd nodded before giving diamond a hug and getting up to leave.

" thanks nana i appreciate you and bye." dd said ignoring ddot because he knew he would say something.

" bye." she replied waving him off as he left the room and then house.

" what just happened?" ddot asked confused and she sighed before explaining.

________

ddot was now on twitch live with his fans after the whole explanation and was playing gta with dd.

" they asked if diamond with you." dd told ddot and ddot nodded.

" she's doing her ugly stop motion stuff." ddot responded and dd laughed.

" tell him to text me." the girl said and he nodded before telling dd what she said.

" nana said for you to text her." ddot told ddot and he nodded pulling out his phone.

" alr."

Yes ugly roach ?

Yes ugly roach ?

boy go play with smb else , anyways what your mom said?

She said it's fine she gonna help me get through it

period ! 😜

Shut ur bitch ass up

.... go back to twitch , like nvm hoe

😂😂😂 Ttyl

_______

it was noon and the girl started to walk home from ddots house , ddot volunteered to walk her but she said it was fine.

{ previous talk before leaving ddots . }

" ima be fine." diamond smiled as ddot kept bugging her for him to walk her home.

" fine but if something happens just know , im beat your ass." ddot stated hugging her.

the girl laughed before hugging him and giving him a kiss.

" fine , now byeee." she said before walking out the door and walking home.

the girls walk was a little regular .

{ now }

diamond had walked and she was now about to pass dd's and notti's house but after a few finally reaching the house she saw a car slowing down next to her and the window rolled down.

she reacted fast enough but not all to fast.

they started shooting and she dunked but one of the bullets hit her abdomen and she winced as she dropped to the floor and the car took off.

the last things she heard before she completely blacked out were.

" fuck ! i should've walked her home."

" nana!?"

" we called the ambulance , they're on there way kids."

_____

sighs this is short bc im lazy to add more .🥰