017

Ma 😍❤️aww but you still ghosting me 💔

Ma 😍❤️
aww but you still ghosting me 💔

my love 🥹🩵
Mmm , I'll tell yhu why.

Ma 😍❤️
okay continue

my love 🥹🩵
Who's Elijah ?

Ma 😍❤️
. my ex why ?

my love 🥹🩵
Why he texted you 2 weeks ago saying " still tryna meet up."

Ma 😍❤️
we broke up over something and now when we wanted to try and talk about it he moved and he just came back to New York for a few so he wanted us to talk about it ..

my love 🥹🩵
That's it?

Ma 😍❤️
Yes wait don't tell me you thought I DIAMOND WAS CHEATING!?

my love 🥹🩵
I meann...

Ma 😍❤️
just like you ignored me for 2 WEEKS ima ignore you to starting now

my love 🥹🩵
No ma
I'm sorryyyyy
Ima tell yhu how i feel next time
Ma
Ma
Ma
Ma
Ma
I'm coming over idc

Ma 😍❤️
no ty

________

diamond layed on her bed looking at ceiling since her phone had died and it was taking forever to turn back on.

her bedroom door swung open and it was ddot walking in.

" no get out." she said before looking back at the ceiling.

" im sorryyyy." he dragged out pulling her up in which she didn't object just looking at him before he made eye contact with her and she pushed him back.

" stop." she smiled before falling back on her bed and he smiled.

" what can't hold eye contact?" he joked before falling beside her on the bed and she turned to him.

" get out , you had me thinking it was something serious you was ignoring me for." diamond stated rolling her eyes turning away from him.

" awww , did you cry?" he asked.

" yes i cried." she replied nodding before ddot hands went around her waist pulling her closer.

" im sorry ma." he apologized before placing kisses on her neck and all over her face while diamond pulled out her phone recording him.

" mmm , ima forgive you in 2 weeks" she said before ddot stopped to look at her and she stopped recording.

" but i can still talk , come over?" he asked and she nodded.

" but you can't kiss me." she added making him groan and he fell on her chest.

" one last kiss then before this starts." he added and she shook her head but he had already kissed her and he wasn't letting go yet.

" ddott!" she said between kisses while he smiled.

" okay im done." he smiled falling next to her on the bed and pulling her next to him before wrapping an arm around her while getting on his phone.

" hey y'all." ddot said going live and he watched as the live filled up.

user9: there backkkkk 😍😍❤️
user3: fav couple 🤧

" i would kiss her but she still mad at me." ddot sighed like he knew what he was doing and diamond side eyed him.

user4; awww kiss himmm
user9; stay mad at him
user13: give him a little smooch 😂

" you heard the people give them what they want." ddot smiled and she shook her head.

" boy byeee." she said going on her phone an he groaned before talking to the live.

______
ugh , a little something before i start the real drama 🌚😈 ,

you thought they were gonna stay lovey dovey forever ?

your wrong 🥰🦦