015

diamond was currently on the phone with unique at home talking about the situation

" yeah , i wanna keep it and even try to build a relationship with dd.." she admitted and diamond nodded through the phone.

" okay that's cool." diamond muttered shifting the phone.

" how about you , how is you and ddot?" unique asked.

" we good." diamond smiled just thinking of ddot.

" awww little love." unique responded.

" shut up , anyways i can't wait to see my nieceee." diamond commented smiling.

" i can't wait to see her too but im low key kinda scared." unique admitted.

" ima be by your side every step of the way." diamond stated and unique smiled.

" we'll i gotta go tho talk to you later." she waved bye and diamond said bye before hanging up.

after a while diamond just sat scrolling on instagram.

before coming across a instagram story.

sugarhillddot

sugarhillddot

↪️ you gotta remember me some way 🥰😘

like ima forget yhu 🤦🏽‍♀️

aww u saying we forever?

We been forever stop playing.

🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ idk are we ?

ima slap u across ur head stop playing.

abuse much 💔🤧

Im sorry ma ❤️

Nty i don't claim this negative energy .😘

Stfu 😒

love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 💕

Love yhu more ❤️

_______

her bedroom door swung open out of nowhere and in came notti.

" lemme tell you how eva mad at me bc i didn't say i love you back spelled out." he said.

" i would be too the heck." diamond replied still looking at her phone.

" i said it back after though." notti sighed and diamond shook her head.

" should've said it the first time." diamond commented before her bedroom door opened again.

" i need to vent." dd came in ignoring notti.

" uh huh." diamond hummed before her bedroom door swung open TWO MORE TIMES.

" babe."

" nana."

" what the hell." she looked at all of them.

" yo what's uppp!" adot , dede , jayracks and jennaya walked in.

" where have y'all been?" dd asked and they shrugged.

" i don't know to be honest." all of them said before sitting on the bed or the ground.

" what the hell." diamond said more louder looking around once again.

" so-" they all began at the same time and it turned into a cafeteria lunch room.

" i don't know what's even happening." diamond stated and they all shut up.

" same" jennaya said as she plopped on the bed next to diamond and diamond then hugged her making her smile.

" i missed her mostly." diamond commented squeezing jennaya into a hug making all of them gasp.

" wowww-" the others said as diamond broke the hug.

" anyways what y'all wanna do since we all here?" dede asked and they shrugged.

" we missing one more person." jayracks said and they made realization faces.

" ohh." they all said before that one person came through the door.

" diamond this nigga got me heated-" eva started before stopping looking at all of them.

" damn where was i?" asked eva before sitting on the ground next to unique.

" late." diamond said before ddot pushed notti off the bed sitting next to diamond.

" nigga!" notti said getting up and they began fighting while everybody ignored them.

" shut up i have a right to sit next to my GIRLFRIEND." he yelled and notti grabbed him off the bed.

" and she's my BESTFRIEND." notti stated and ddot held on for dear life on the bed.

" i knew her before you!" he yelled and suddenly diamond's little sister came in making them all stop in mid air turning to her.

" what the- , im not even gonna ask.." she closed the door slowly and they heard her walk away slowly.

eventually ddot and notti both fell to the ground.

" let's just go live nigga." notti said laying on the floor and they all nodded before they went live off of dd's account.

" hey y'all." diamond waved into the camera standing up because dd phone was on her dresser leaning against the tv.

" what y'all doing? nothing to be honest." ddot answered going behind diamond and holding her waist.

" shut up!" jayracks said about to slap dd playfully before he let out a loud scream causing everybody to turn around and stare at him.

" dd-" diamond started.

" she hits like a man you can't blame me!" he said shielding his self.

" oh lord." eva muttered.

" what kinda girl ass scream was that nigga." adot said laughing and they all started laughing along with him besides dd who stood there glaring at them and side eyeing them.

" haha very funny.."

______

Hi 🥰🤧