0.23

" man we really doing this avengers sht

" man we really doing this avengers sht." dd asked into his airpods and they all kissed they teeth.

" shut up dd." eva talked in her airpods.

they were all in ft call , getting ready with the plan.

" notti get your-" dd started.

" finish it." notti replied and it went quiet on the phone before they both started screaming and the others sighed.

" shut up!" malcolm yelled into his airpods and they went silent.

" can we focus." diamond instructed and they all said a quick response.

diamond , jennaya, eva was together in the gym.

dede , adot and malcolm were in the cafeteria for lunch.

while dd was in the hallways and notti was in the bathroom skipping , all their cameras were on.

besides dd , and adot.

dd had started walking through the halls and bumped into somebody purposely.

" nigga watch where you going." the boy turned making dd turn also.

" fuck up , weird ass looking nigga." dd replied before diamond tuned them out.

" where even is ddot?" unique asked and she zoned back in.

" i don't know." they all said in sync.

" is dd fighting yet?" diamond asked in her airpods.

" no-yeah he is." notti replied.

" he better not get beat up." malcolm laughed into the airpods.

" he's getting pulled away by the principal, but wait! don't do it now adot we gotta wait till he ina office and the principal talked to him a little." notti explained.

" well alright captain america." adot joked and they laughed.

" this does sound like an avengers mission." jennaya said as her , diamond and eva walked around the gym.

" dd you in the office?" notti asked the hardheaded boy.

" yep , he's giving me the lecture." dd replied quietly as they heard the principal in the background.

" i think that's my queue." adot said getting up from the lunch table he was at and started looking around tryna pick somebody to fight.

" have fun." malcolm laughed , he was always laughing.

" why are you always laughing." notti sighed as adot started with his rival.

" beat his ass!" dede laughed hyping him up as people yelled and tried to separate them but adot kept going.

" he's going to adot." dd repeated.

" finally , don't mess this up , go dd." diamond instructed as dd finally got up and started going through the files fast.

" find it?" diamond asked impatiently.

" no i don't even know her last name." dd sighed.

" parker." eva answered.

" not gonna ask how you know that but looking in the p section." dd said as he started looking through it and found it quickly taking a picture of her stuff.

" he's coming back." adot said as he was being dragged by the principal.

" hurry dd." eva said into her airpods.

" im trying she has a lot." dd rushed taking pictures.

" we're almost there dickhead." adot gritted through his teeth.

" hurry up dd!" notti said stressfully.

" outta all people we put dd on the job." malcolm sighed.

" im done!" dd said proudly putting the file back before closing the drawer and sitting back in the chair.

" great your still here." the principal walked back in right when dd sat down , as he tugged adot by his side and dd smiled.

" where else would i be?"