022

diamond walked through the school with unique by her side

" so where are we going again?" unique asked.

" remember that little girl i bumped into what was her name again.." diamond started.

" dream." unique finished for her.

" remember how people said she would always bring bad luck , i don't know but outta nowhere when i met her and about a day later i get shot that's that voodoo or witchcraft stuff like what's going on.." diamond explained and unique nodded.

" then if it is we shouldn't be going back to her let's ignore her." unique grabbed diamonds hand turning them around and outta nowhere they see dream approach them.

and diamond turned to unique with a ' see '
expression.

" hey guys , i overheard something about ignoring somebody , and oh diamond im so glad your okay , my intention was never to get you hurt and make ddot- " dream started but cut herself off.

" and make ddot what..?" diamond urged her to finish but dream shook her head.

" nothing , but it was nice seeing that you were okay." dream rushed off and diamond looked over to unique.

" im beginning to think that's that voodoo shit." unique muttered.

" if we gotta look for files of where she live to fix this then let it be." diamond grabbed unique's hand tugging her away.

________

" so basically you want all of us to go on a suspension mission!?" adot yelled quietly.

" no , we would just ask them for files of dream-" diamond started.

" which they would not give to us." notti finished.

" this sound like a super hero squad." dd smiled nodding and they all turned to him shaking they head.

" why can't we just sneak in the office and grab the file and go like straight to business and over with it." dede asked and they all shook they heads.

" ever heard of a thing call cameras...dumbass" jayracks smacked the back of his head.

" fuck up." dede mugged her while rubbing the back of his head.

" y'all can't get y'all shit together for ddot man." malcolm commented and the two mugged him.

" okay my bad , why y'all looking at me like im the villain!?" malcolm asked and everybody kissed their teeth.

" moving on.." unique muttered.

" okay what if one of us purposely get in trouble , and get sent to the principals office and then while that , another one of us get in trouble after them into which the principal needs to leave the room , leaving the first person that got in trouble there and they take the time out of there to look for dreams file." notti explained and they slowly nodded there head's.

" you were always the thinker." diamond commented smiling.

" ight so who gets in trouble the most out of all of us?" notti asked.

" mmmm mmm mmm." eva hummed and everybody turned to dd who frowned.

" man , this ain't no avengers mission tf." dd commented as everybody ignored him moving on with the plan.

" i guess I'll get into a fight after." a dot raised his hand.

" and that gives dd enough time to look through the room." jennaya adds in.

" what happens when dd doesn't know he's coming back , what if adot's plan doesn't work on stalling him enough?" eva asked and everybody slowly nodded at the true question.

" adot gonna have to act crazy and not stop fighting , every time they pull you off go back , and for dd um-... i'll guess I'll text you when the principal is coming back because i do have office aid and im closet to the principals office." diamond instructed.

" yooo , can we do that little squad thing , 'go team' with they hands and then they yk." dd started and they glared him walking out diamonds bed room going downstairs.

" oh so it's like that? fuck them i'll do it myself , go dd!!"