003

𝑫𝑰𝑨𝑴𝑶𝑵𝑫 woke up to many texts message , she had finally decided to block them from her phone and also her life from now on , except when they cross paths but she wouldn't talk to them anyways

she got up from her bed checking the time seeing it was 11:39 , going into the bathroom that was connected into her room that was not fully decorated yet she brushed her teeth , before hopping into the shower.

after her shower she put on her lotion before putting on her black sports bra along with her matching hulk boxers , then she put on her lil durk shirt before putting short black sports pants over her boxers.

before taking her black nike socks and black crocs with her charms on them and putting them on , before walking out her room downstairs into the living room , seeing jazzy slouched out on the couch with her phone in her hand sleeping.

diamond smiled before going back upstairs and taking a blanket and walking all the way downstairs again into the living room and putting the blanket on jazzy.

marcus walked into the the living room from the kitchen staring at them while he ate something.

"im not gonna be able to go to deli with you , im going to be heading to the basketball court to meet up with my friends , but go by yourself and don't get kidnapped little nigga , bring me something back also!!"marcus said putting on his shoes while diamond nodded and he walked out with the basketball in his hand.

marcus
diamonds older brother
17 years old
( changed face claim )

diamond had grabbed her house keys and wrote a note to her mom and jazzy who were sleeping right now about where marcus and her were incase she freaked out.

after writing her little note she filled up mimi's milk , and cat food changing her litter box , incase she needed to poop and pee cause she didn't want her peeing and pooping all over the floor and incase she was hungry when diamond was gone.

she had been sleeping all day last night after the move , and was waiting for someone to fix her cat bed , so she must've been hungry when she wakes up.

𝑴𝑰𝑴𝑰
𝑫𝑰𝑨𝑴𝑶𝑵𝑫𝑺 𝑪𝑨𝑻

after refilling everything and cleaning making sure mimi was well aware of her food and cleaned litter box she left locking the door on her way out then walking to the near deli , that wasn't that far from her house.

𝑨𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑬𝑳𝑰

after making her way to the deli , it was crowded with a few teenagers that look around her age smoking outside the deli.

she was about to open the door to the deli before someone called out to her.

"hey you!"one of the girls that was in the group called out to her making her turn to her while everyone looked between them.

"yeah?"diamond responded looking at her while the girl inhaled the blunt and exhaled it.

"don't go in there , the owner is making everyone get out so he can 'organize the store' if u say you'll be out in a minute he'll attempt to call the police or push you out."she stated before passing the blunt to one of the boys.

"oh thanks for telling me then."diamond said about to walk the other way that she came from , since she was gonna meet up with her brother at the basketball court not knowing what else to do.

"where you going , ain't you come from that way?"the boy asked pointing to where she came from.

"nah , im just going to the basketball court to meet up with someone."diamond answered looking back at them.

"my brother over there with the rest of the gang anyways we could go with you if you want."one of the other boys said and diamond nodded before they all started walking to the basketball court.

diamond had thought to her self this was finally the opportunity to make real friends that wouldn't actually think nothing of her , and use her just for their problems.

maybe everything was actually starting to turn out fine , moving back might've been the greatest idea she was so glad her mom agreed with her on moving back.

diamond had been thorough hell with her old friend group and to think she would have a real one and loyal one made her more happy.

but she didn't know about this ever since what her old friend group did to her she had trust issues and carefully choose her friends.

not wanting to end up like how her old friends did her but that was hard knowing everyone did not always have your back in life because in this generation kids were not about loyalty and friendships.

they had bigger 'problems' that weren't actually problems and they thought taking their problems out on people would make themselves feel more better but instead they didn't know they were breaking their selves.

knowing the pain they were putting everyone else  through and how much they were losing the people that actually cared about them , so because of that diamond was so quiet and kept to herself all the time not wanting to get involved and anything.

she just wanted to finish school get a career and better life , and make her life go up hill again , and this was just the beginning of her life going up hill again.

slowly...

and..

slowly.