Artillery spam

Hey!

I was looking for Kreig shovel pics when I saw the above pic. If only it were that easy...

This month is a nightmare. I'm actually surprised I got this chapter out, to be honest. As I mentioned in the conversation part, September has always been a training-type month for work.

So don't expect too much this month. If possible, I'll try to get a few more chapters for Ex-Doc and Repair-ship. No promises, tho!

Let's get back to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How dare you! Do you know who I am?" The angry voice of an older Lupo man growled and shouted out the back window of his luxury black car.

The car driver sat motionless with his hands up in surrender, a look of fear across his face as the strange person wearing a skull gas mask and armoured trenchcoat pointed a rifle at them from the front of the vehicle.

"We don't have time for this... Just run him over!" 

The driver looks through his rearview mirror at his boss and back at the intimidating fellow holding him at gunpoint. The driver guessed his boss had never been held at gunpoint before. The moment he drops his hands, the stranger will drop him.

*Smash*

The sound of glass shattering fills the car, and the driver glimpses back through the rearview mirror to see his boss being grabbed by his hair and Lupo's ears and dragged through the shattered window by another one of the gasmask people. His boss was kicking and screaming the entire time.

"Ugh! You'll pay for this, you ignorant fools! I'm the patriarch of the Costella family! One of the great families of Siracusa!" The Lupo man shouted as he was picked off the floor and pushed back against the car. Blood on the man's cheek and arms from the glass he was thrown onto when he was pulled out.

The Lupo, staring into the void that was the eyes of the gasmask, spits on him in defiance. A cruel smirk worked onto Lupo's face but was inwardly seething.

Not even a twitch...

In Siracusa, being spat on was one of the biggest insults you could bestow upon someone. Even other nations understood that, but this prick didn't tense or twitch.

What are they? Machines?

"What? Nothing to sa- Ahhh!" The Lupo fell to the floor, back onto the shattered glass and stared up at the person he spat on with shock. He could feel the warm gush of blood rush down his face alarmingly fast. 

He could only stare at the bloody shovel his assaulter held in panic.

"W-Wai-" 

The man didn't finish his sentence as the shovel was brought down with considerable force, splitting the Lupo's skull in half.