4.

-

The doorbell rang loudly as Zeke pressed the button. He grinned to himself as he pressed his finger against the button, holding it there.

The door swung open a second later, reveling Nancy, who looked rather annoyed,

"Zeke! Stop that." Nancy smacked his hand away from the doorbell.

"Ouch. Where's Mike?" Zeke questioned, stepping inside of the house.

"Mike isn't here." Nancy said, closing the door with a sigh, turning to face Zeke.

"And you can't just walk into people's houses." She told him, with a pointed look.

"You invited me in before. Isn't that like the ultimate invite? Walk in whenever you want?" Zeke questioned,

"No, who told you that?" Nancy questioned, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Dustin." Zeke replied, and Nancy sighed. Of course, it was Dustin.

The younger kids just loved to corrupt Zeke, deeming him too innocent.

Nancy thought otherwise. Zeke may seem innocent and act innocent, but he was far from innocent.

"Well, Mike isn't here, and I don't know where he is," Nancy told him, "You should probably check Dustin's house."

She opened the door for him and gestured for him to walk out. "Good luck, and don't blow him up."

Zeke walked out of the Wheelers house. "No promises." He waved as he walked away.

🥤

Zeke let out a yawn, stretching his arms over his head, before softly scratching the back of his head.

He had zero luck on finding the younger kids. He wondered where they went. It was quiet, way too quiet.

Zeke sat down on the side of the road, and he closed his eyes.

"El.." he quietly spoke, his mind trying to reach out for his sister.

Years of practice, Zeke could easily use his powers without having a nosebleed.

"Ze." Eleven's voice went through his head a second later.

"Where are you?" Zeke went straight to the point.

"With my friends." Eleven replied

"What's the point of hiding if you're literally telling everyone?" Zeke asked, shaking his head.

"Just give me a location. Hopper is worried."

"At the school."

A loud honk startled Zeke that he didn't reply back to Eleven. He opened his eyes and squinted at the bright headlights.

Zeke stood up as the driver's door opened, and Billy appeared,

"Why are you sitting on the side of the road?" Billy questioned, but honestly, it seemed like he could care less.