It was burning alot but Zaira decided to ignore it! The burn wasn't hurting as bad as the scolding she will get from the family would!

She then used a towel and took the trays out! The pizza wasn't looking as yummy as she thought! The sides were slightly burned and cheese was overflowing!

She got sad but she decided to serve it maybe they will taste good she thought and decided to call her Mishi downstairs!

Zaira called Mishi and she came downstairs!

"Ye pizza kha se aye?" Mishi askef after looking at it!

"Mene banayee!" Zaira chirped happily she was proud of herself!

"Ira tumhe khana banana nhi ata? Shabana aunty(their neighbour)ne die?" Mishi asked confused!

"Promise by god mene banaye!" Zaira pinched her neck!

"Aur kitchen itna saff?" Mishi asked suspiciously still not trusting her!

"Mene clean karlia naa!"

"Acha?"

Zaira was done she dragged Mishi to the washing area and showed her the dirty dishes! The kitchen was also smelling like pizza!

"Wah yar! Mishi finally believed and praised her!

She finally looked at pizzas she smiled at Zaira because she doesn't want to make her feel bad!

"Mene bhot achi recipe follow ki ha har cheez step by step! Zaira stated proudly!

Mishi was sure that she did something wrong because no chef would post the recipe that would turn out like this!

"Asslam alikum!" Harib and Haider's voice came in!

"Walikum asalam!" Mishi and Zaira replied!

"Tum dono kitchen me kia karahe ho?" Harib asked!

"Wo mein baking karahi thii!" Zaira was way to proud of herself!

Haider laughed and Zaira glared at him!

"Ap logo ko mera yaqeen kyu nhi ha? Mene khud banaye ha pizza!" She scoffed!

"Kisne banaya ha pizza?" Hammad came in!

"Zaira ne!" Zaira replied trying to control his laughter!

"Wah iruu! Table set kro me fresh hokar ata hu!" Hammad gave her a charming smile and ran upstairs!

Zaira got happy after listening that someone is on her side! She happily set the table she was frowning aftet looking at pizza again she did added lots of toppings but none of them were visible except cheese she also used a round bread but the shape of bread was changed!

Mishi served pulou to because she was very sure pizza wont be edible!

Harib looked at pizza and then at Zaira two times before picking a slice!

"Hamza aur Haadi kha rehgaye ha?" Haider asked!

"Khai nhii!" Hamza and Haadi came in that exact moment!

"Aou dinner kroo! Harib asked!

"Ye kia haa?" Hamza asked looking at the pizza!

"Zaira ne akele pizza banaya ha!" Mishi replied!

Both the young boys took a moment and bursted into fits of laughter!

"Mujhe pait dard lekar hospital nhi jaana kuch aur ha to bataye!" Haadi sat down laughing!

"Zaira tum chati ho hum sab mar jaye to boldete aise kam krne kia zaruat thii!" Hamza said and high-fived with Haadi!

They were laughing continuously and instead of retorting back Zaira stayed quite she was suddenly feeling really bad!