the calm before the storm (rewrite)

Start from the beginning

She said trying to somehow lighten up the mood.

Fulgur: oh you know, could have been better.

He said with no emotions.

Selen: So what happened.

Fulgur: Well from what we were told. Millie got assaulted by someone, pretty badly in fact. And from what Enna told us. This person forced her into a duel and during the duel, the monster physically hurt her.

He said with some confusion in his voice as he was having a hard time believing what Enna had told him beforehand. Though he was confused about it, Selen immediately knew what he was talking about.

Elira: she got hurt by the monster? You mean the holograms?

Fulgur: yeah i know, i don't believe it either.

Enna: Well I saw what I saw and that's what happened.

Reimu: Are you sure the knock in your head isn't making you remember things wrongly?

Enna: no, that's what happened. I'm not making this shit up.

Nina: It doesn't matter if she's making this up, what matters is that my Millie got hurt, and the person who did this must face justice.

Dad: So have they caught this guy?

Fulgur: no, from what i heard of. The guy hasn't been caught yet but VFS are working on it.

Dad: So we can only hope that this guy is caught before he hurts anyone else.

Selen: yeah, that really all we can do but we also hope that Millie comes out alright.

Nina: I wish I could do more than hope.

Selen: yeah, i wish i can too.

She said lying as she can do more than hope, she can try to find this guy. But first she needed to tell Pomu to warn her just in case she's the next target of this guy. But first she needed an excuse.

Selen: hey mom, dad i need to use the bathroom, i hope you don't mind.

Mom: That's okay. You can go.

Selen: thanks.

She said as she walked away from the group so she could go to the bathroom so she could secretly talk to Pomu about the situation. Once she was out of sight, she quickly ran towards the nearest bathroom and once she was in the bathroom. She looked under all of the stalls to make sure that no one was inside of the bathroom and once she checked everything was clear, she quickly went to the bathroom door and locked. Once she was done with all of that, she quickly took out her phone and started to call Pomu, the phone started to ring as Selen frantically walked back and forth trying to keep her cool down as she hoped Pomu would answer as fast as possible. Once Pomu did answer, Selen let out a sigh of relief.

Pomu: selen? What do you want?

Selen: Pomu, did you not hear what happened to Millie?

Pomu: no what happened?

Selen: somebody attacked her and now she's in the hospital!

Pomu: what! Who did this! I'm going to kill the mutherfucker who hurt Millie!

She said with pure rage over the phone.

Selen: well who is but the guy riding a fucking dragon!

Pomu: oh shit i don't think i can kill him.

Selen: yeah i don't think any of us can. I think is looking for us after he found out we're not dead!

Pomu: But wait, if he just tried to kill us and they obviously targeted Millie, why didn't they kill Millie then?