the mystery duelist (rewritten)

In the abandoned warehouse, the mafia group known as Lucubs were just dueling there and making other plans to steal from other mafia groups. Then all of a sudden, the goons that were supposed to transport the rare cards in a pick up truck to the warehouse burst into the room in a hurry.

Goon 1: Boss! Boss!

Everyone turned their heads towards them as they towards luca

Luca: What is it!

Goon 2: you won't believe what happened!

Luca: what happened?!

Goon 1: We were driving the truck and were bringing it here and then all of sudden something just came out of nowhere and took the truck.

Luca: What took the truck?

Goon 1: we don't know! It looked like a giant monster!

Luca: a giant monster?

Goon 2: yeah!

Everyone in that room just looked at them as if they were some crazy old man that claimed to seen a UFO

Millie: um, are you two on drugs right now?

Goon 1: no! The ship thing isn't really important! What is important is that the truck with the cards we stole was stolen from us!

Luca: someone stole from us!

Pomu: it's probably the death shark gang! Those bastards!

Millie: But would they really risk going to war with us?

Selen: they do many risky things, so it wouldn't be a surprise if they do.

Luca: Now everyone, we aren't going to war with anyone, especially with people as powerful as us. We aren't even sure if they even stole from us, maybe it was someone else that stole from us.

Pomu: So what do we do then about the stolen truck?

Luca: I'm not sure but for now, we should try to find who stole from us. And make them pay for stealing from us.

Millie: But how do we find that out?

Luca: I'm not sure but we can always hope that the answer comes looking for us.

Then all of a sudden, they heard very loud lightning outside but this time, it was much stronger than before. The sudden loudness and sudden appearance of the lightning scared some people.

Selen: I think you jinxed it.

Luca: which is good because the answer came looking for us.

The noise got louder and louder every second as many people got ready for the worst to happen. Then all of a sudden, the noise just stopped for some reason. Whatever was outside might have just left.

Luca: you guys weren't followed right?

Goon 1: no.

Then all of a sudden, a giant hand went through the roof of the warehouse and went through the floor that they were standing on.

Selen: What the hell!

Everyone was surprised by the sudden hand coming from the sky. No one knew where it came from let alone someone who can throw one at such speed and strength. They didn't know what to do at first but then the hand started to rise up with something from the ground. The ground started to break as cracks started to appear from the grounds. Then out of the ground, a safe came out. Then the safe went through the roof, making a giant hole on the roof for everyone to see where the hand came from. What they saw was like something from a fantasy film. They saw what seemed to be a giant dragon of some kind. The dragon took the safe up to the sky for a bit before leaving the area.