I walk towards the elevator and in my way I say hello to everyone . Hari too .

It's Been 1 and half month since I am working here but honestly I really like this experience .

Knock

Knock

Come in

I walk inside the cabin with a file and a cup of tea .

Y/n : good morning mr kim .

Mr kim : morning miss yn .

Y/n : everything is ready mr kim

Y/n : everything is ready mr kim . The meeting hall is already ready with some employees . The broad members will be here after some time . And the presentation is also ready .

Mr kim : hmm you are going to present the presentation right .

Y/n : yess .

Mr kim : good I don't want any problem in presentation beacuse you know broad members . How type are broad members are .

Y/n : I won't disappoint you .

At meeting hall

Y/n : mr kim it's time

Y/n : mr kim it's time .

[ Authors pov ]

Taehyung along with yn walk towards the meeting hall . They both reached towards the meeting hall and saw that the broad members and all thier buisness partner is already present there .

Taehyung take his seat on his head chair .

Y/n : everyone take your seat .

Taehyung nodded at yn .

Y/n : as we know today we are here for to discuss the details of every projects you did with kim corporation . So I kindly want to inform you to that I am min yn .new secretary of Mr kim taehyung sir . So today I will  presentation  thanku . ( Bow )

Everyone clap for her mr min Suga , mr kim and jin have a proud face for her especially mr min her little princess become this much bigger he get to know today .