Origins pt1: Stoneheart

Start from the beginning

"Then we need to find Nooroo and its Miraculous. If it's in the wrong hands, then who knows what kind of destruction will befall the world! He raises his hand, which has a bracelet that looks like a turtle shell. It was the turtle Miraculous. "Time to transform! Wayzz..." but before he can continue, he suddenly winces in pain.

"Please, Master. Be reasonable. You already..." then the Chinese man interrupts him. "I'm still young! I'm only 186 years old! But you're right Wayzz. It's not going to work on my own. We need some help" He walks over to the gramophone and types in a secret combination that causes the gramophone to open and reveal the Miraculous chest.

--------------------------------------

Somewhere else in Paris, specifically in Tom Dupain and Sabine Cheng's bakery, a young blue-haired girl is sleeping soundly, even though the alarm on her phone keeps ringing.

"Marinette! Your alarm went off fifteen minutes ago! You're going to be late for the first day of school!"

The girl slowly crawls out from under the blanket and speaks back to her mother. "Got it, mom!" She then walks down the stairs that lead her up to her bed. She then walk down another flight of stairs, but this already leads to the living room of the bakery.

She sits down at the table and speaks boredly. "I bet I'll be in the same class with Chloé again" Meanwhile, she starts making oatmeal. "Four years straight, is that possible?" her mother asks.

"Of course. I'm lucky after all!" the girl growls. "Don't say that! It's a new year, so a new beginning. I'm sure everything will be fine!" her mother tries to encourage and inspire her daughter.

Marinette smiles at her mother and then nods. She then puts the cereal down, but because she put it down a little hard, an orange starts to roll down from the bowl on the table, and then collides with the milk, the cereal, and even the yogurt. As a result, the contents of each thing are spilled out.

She sighs at her clumsiness as her mother begins to clean up the spilled food.

After she had breakfast, she went up to her room to get dressed. She wore shoes that resembled cream-colored ballet shoes, pink pants, a white top with her own patterns on it, and a dark gray blazer with rolled up sleeves. She also carried a light pink purse with a black strap. In addition to these, there are also the usual two braids.

Then she walked down again, but now to the very bottom of the bakery, where the shop itself could be found. Her father was already waiting for her with a box in his hand. Her father then opens the box to reveal beautiful green macarons.

"Dad, these are awesome!" she cheered to her father. "I'm glad you like them." her father smiled. "Thanks dad, my class will love these! You are the best!"

"More specifically, the two of us are the best thanks to your wonderful plans." Then he shows a booklet, one page of which shows a designed logo for the bakery. In the center of the logo is a large letter T and S, and around it are leaves in a circular shape, the ends of which meet under the letters.

Marinette hugs her father in joy, but this causes her to accidentally drop the box of macarons. Luckily, her father caught the box with his foot before it could fall. He quickly gives it back to his daughter. Meanwhile, her mother hands her bag, which she takes, then quickly kisses her parents on the cheek. "See you tonight!" Then she quickly runs out the door and heads to school.

--------------------------------------