But I didn't know I just spoke that sentence.....
And the horror in his face was only thing I could see .....
Not that can't be true you know ...
Like they are so rear ... I have read it on social medias ...

But suddenly he spoke
"Please please I will do everything you will tell me but just keep this as a secret."

Like boy you could have just given some excuse to me but it seem like the boy is so submissive....

"Oh god ... I must have done something good back in my last life so you sent me this human in my life ...."

I was compiling what to say but my mind said ....
"Don't let it go ... Grab the chance and grab the beauty too .."
I know may be I'm sounding like some creep person but I really want to experience a lot of things with him .....
Don't think it is about romance you all hopeless romantic singles. ......
It was all sexual.

Suddenly a idea came I told him to be my personal slave for the whole semester.....
I was expecting him to shout on me and threat me but no he actually agreed ....
"FUVK SO LUCKY DAY.."

And at that moment I wanted to touch his big globes and feel it ... The next thing I remembered I guided him to hold his
Tshirt and I'm staring at that floral print bra which was also soaked by then .....
My hand was guided towards his right b00b which he immediately moans ....
"It's final he is mine ."
No idea till when but definitely till the end of the semester.

Slowly I pulled up his tshirt and in no second he was shivering due to his upper body was naked ...
I slowly placed my thumb on his nixxle and pressed it at if it was some button.
Throughout the time my eyes were not living his face which was looking down may be at how my hand was working and he stumbled back ...
"God how can someone be this much sensitive. "
Immediately my left hand sunk around his waist and pulled his making his upper body collide on my wel built abs 😉.

I securely held him and slowly started to feel that cubby flesh was so much soft and time to time my pressure on his globe increased . By then he was completely a mess ...
Holding my jacket tightly, throwing his head back letting those sinful moans out like we both were inside room ...
But Who cared I wanted more...
I wanted to observe this whole body ..each and every inch and it seemed like he was enjoying ....

Me going towards his b00o giving it a slight livk his hands went to my hair and he clutched then as much as his hands could.....

Rolling my tongue in circle around the bud for twice ..... My inner devil wanted to know ...
"Was he liking that ?"
And I growled near his ear
"Are you enjoying it little one ?"
You will not believe how much I wanted to call him slvt at that time but I stopped because that could be really offensive comment for a very sensitive boy ....

In the next second I saw his cheeks getting red and I didn't want to hear anything from him anymore because his moans were answering a lot ....

"I think you are liking it too much little one. "
I said and tugged the bud in between my teeth pulling it a little just to earn another moan ...
Fuvk I wanted to fuvk him right there but suddenly I thought no let's enjoy every bit of that precious body ...

I started to lick and bite his right b00o in a slow pace . Then svcking his globe aggressively.....
By then I was hard ....
And I pulled his hand from my hair just to guide it on my bonner .
Helping him to let my zip open and my manhood was all visible through my underwear.... Sliding both pant and underwear at the same time , his hand was holding my divk in his and he opened his eyes just to see down then at me ...
A dirty smirk appeared when I realised what he was thinking and he spoke
"I- it so big."
" Yeah I know baby boy ." I sassed and said in a low voice ...
"Make me cvm ..."
His eyes were all big and round and he spoke in a slow voice
"Wh- what ?"
" This is your first task ..... Make me cvm with your hand while I am enjoying these globes. ..."
No idea when my hand slapped on his flesh making him squeeze my divk ..
I left a groan when I felt his softy hand was moving up and down ....