Raven: "Of course I can. If he raised someone with such bad manners. Please, and he called me the savage. Now sit down."

Yang snarls at her only for Weiss to tug at her pants, making Yang shift her gaze to not only Weiss, but also Y/N.

Weiss: "Don't let her get to you. She's testing you."

Y/N #2: "Either that or she's just bad at personal conversations."

Vernal: "Watch it!"

Y/N #2: "Or what?"

Raven: "Vernal, keep it down."

Vernal: "B-But-"

She stops upon Raven giving her glance, making her settle down once more. Weiss steps in.

Weiss: "You may have this whole bandit queen but in terms of family drama, you're a rookie."

Y/N #2: "Makes sense considering you wouldn't know how to deal with this situation in the first place."

Yang looks down at Weiss and Y/N, visibly surprised at their relaxed assuredness and looking warily to Raven before slowly sitting back down. Raven shifts her eyes to Y/N and then to Weiss.

Raven: "You're very perceptive."

Weiss quickly retorts back. 

Weiss: "You and Yang are more similar than I thought. In fact, I'm surprised myself for not connecting the dots between you two sooner. It's blindingly obvious."

Y/N #2: "Similar red eyes, similar locks of hair, it's almost uncanny really."

Raven: "I'm surprised you never told her about me, brat."

Y/N #2: "Well, it's not like I was never given a good opportunity to do that. I was more focused on making sure our little ceasefire continues and keeping myself and Weiss safe in your bandit camp."

Raven: "Hmm..."

Raven shoots him a small glare, which Y/N is unfazed by it. There's a moment of silence between them before Raven continuing.

Raven: "Well, since I've been found out, why don't we cut the small talk? You don't know why you're here, not really, but I'll tell you why you're here, Yang. You belong here."

The room goes quiet for second before Yang and Vernal both shouts.

Yang & Vernal: "What?!"

Y/N, Weiss, and Neo were quite taken aback by Raven's remark as she continues speaking.

Raven: "Once a Branwen, always a Branwen. The tribe is our family and no wants to be alone..."

Before she resumes, Raven turns to glare at Y/N.

Raven: "Of course, I don't acknowledge you as one. Even if you were taking in by Qrow."

Y/N quickly replies back, returning her glare with his own.

Y/N #2: "Good. If I have to choose between staying in a shabby inn with Qrow and be in your bandit camp, I would choose the former any day."

While Raven and Y/N do their little stare down, Yang has her jaw open in utter disbelief over Raven's previous remark before chiming in.

Yang: "No! I'm not a Branwen! I already have a family! One that you ran away from!"

Raven shifts her glare to Yang before responding back. 

Raven: "No. You have a family here that you were taken from. I let my guard down and made too many mistakes and by the time I realized, it was too late."