Sisters and Yanderes

Start from the beginning

~

"Schwester? What exactly is the plan here? How do you intend to convince this criminal to come with us?" Hipper stood before Prinz Eugen, who both stood on Prinz's ship bridge, watching the Azur Lane docks getting closer.

Eugen looked at her grouchy Schwester, who stood there annoyed with her arms crossed, tapping her foot impatiently.

"*Giggle* That's easy, my adorably flat Tsundere."

Hipper growled at her Schwester, her eyes dropping to Eugen's larger chest for a second before looking away angrily. "Well...?"

"We'll show him the wonders of the Iron blood," Eugen smiled and said without missing a beat.

"Eh?"

"We have everything needed to convince him we are the best faction to defect to." 

"Ha... Narcissistic much!?" Hipper looked at Eugen with a disapproving shake of the head.

"Oh, sis, aren't you even a little curious about a male Kansen?" Eugen winked at Hipper, making her blush.

"Ha!? Why would I be interested in some random guy?" Hipper sputtered, making Eugen smirk.

"We can share, you know..."

"That's...!*Sigh* What about Roon?" The beet-red Hipper stops herself from shouting at her teasing Schwester and sighs, thinking about the other problem they will face.

"Hmmm... What about her?"

Hipper looks at Eugen like she's stupid.

"You can't be serious, Schwester... Yesterday, when we were all eating together, she was sat alone in the corner mumbling to herself about dozens of little Roons with fox ears running around the base!" Hipper shivered at the very prospect.

"Oh... She's quite the opportunist, isn't she?" Eugen yawned cutely, seemingly not bothered by the fact there was a Yandere with them.

"..." Hipper looked at Eugen in disbelief.

Unknown to Hipper, Eugen was very aware of Roon's obsessions. Prinz Eugen had her vices, but Roon took it all to a new level. It seemed every faction had its own obsessed Kansen that took things further than necessary.

Roon was incredibly dangerous, and everyone in the Iron Blood knew it. Bismarck and Friedrich Der Grobe warned Eugen repeatedly about the heavy cruiser and her dark side.

Prinz Eugen may act relaxed and aloof, but she has been watching Roon since she was constructed. Anyone with good eyes could see Prinz tense slightly whenever Roon was around, and unfortunately for Eugen, she believes Roon is aware of it also.

Some would question Bismarck's choice to send someone so unpredictable with them on such a mission, but there are reasons for Roon's presence.

What is a Yanderes greatest enemy? The answer is other Yanderes.

The Sakura Empire is moving to the male Kansen's location just like the Royal Navy did, and Bismarck predicts the Sakura Empire will send some of their best-known Yanderes like Akagi, Taiho and Atago with the Sakura fleet that's coming for the male.

Roon will handle the other Yanderes, while Eugen and the other girls will handle the male Kansen. It's all about understanding your opponents and countering them accordingly.

"I hope you know what you're doing, Schwester..." Hipper sighed as they entered the bay.

~

"Fufufu, it looks like they beat us here. Aha!" Akagi's elegant, feminine voice giggled as she watched from the eyes of one of her planes as the Iron Blood entered the Azur Lane base.