"I didn't realise heavily pregnant women were your type, Creighton."

"They aren't but you, on the other hand, are my type. You're everything I need in a person."

Fuck. my heart.

"I love you Creighton." I whisper. "And I want kids but it's a bit early." I laugh. "We've just started university."

"In a few years then." he murmurs.

"I agree."

"Come here and hold her Creighton." Luca orders and I watch as Creighton walks over to them, gently picking up Arabella and holding her.

Why is that so attractive? Fuck. I take it back. I want a baby with Creighton now.

"She looks like you Wren." he says quietly. "Thank fuck for that."

"Don't swear in front of my daughter." Luca snarls.

"Says the guy who swears like a sailor." Creighton snorts.

"You both have filthy language." I say. "God. She's going to start swearing by the age of two."

"And if she does I'm going to kill all of you." Wren interrupts.

"Blame your boyfriend," Creighton adds.

"When you and Anoushka decide to settle down, I swear to God I will teach your child the worst of the worst." Luca snaps.

"Bold of you to assume I'll allow you near my child." I intervene.

His face pales. "What the fuck." he snaps. "I'm going to be their fucking Uncle."

Creighton snorts and I had to stifle my laugh at Luca's reaction. He turns to Wren. "Baby did you hear her?" he asks.

"Mhm." Wren replies. "Hey Anoushka, am I allowed near your child?"

"Of course you are."

"Does five years of friendship mean nothing to you?" Luca says to Creighton.

"Could be longer."

Luca glares at him and I almost feel bad. But not quite.

"Maybe you could be their babysitter?" I ask.

Luca's mouth drops. "Get out. Both of you."

Creighton chuckles before grabbing my hand. "Let's go before we make Luca cry." he tells me. "Again." he adds and I laugh as Luca glares at us.

"See you later." Creighton calls out and he grabs my hand as we leave the hospital room.

"Have you eaten?" he asks.

Oh shit. "Not since this morning." I mumble. Creighton's grip on my hand tightens slightly and I glance up at him, his jaw locks as he swallows.

"You and your inability to eat your fucking food on time." he grumbles.

I laugh. "Let's go get pizza." I insist.