43

CREIGHTON

"Please don't stop!" she pleads as she rides my fingers like an athlete.

"Do you want everyone to know what's going on in here?" I whisper against her ear.

"Creighton." she moans.

She was currently sitting in front of me in my driver's seat. She grips the steering wheel tightly as I plunge two fingers inside of her again. Her head tips upwards as a delicious moan erupts from her.

"I missed your voice and those breathy moans that only I can make you feel," I whisper against her ear.

I scissor my fingers inside of her and her hips buck as she continues to ride my fingers. "Don't stop," she exclaims, as I continue the motions.

"I won't stop, Angel. I want you to come on my fingers, baby."

Pressing my thumb against my clit with just the right amount of pressure, she releases all over my fingers, and her body drops against my chest. I pull my fingers out of her and angle her head so that I can kiss her. She kisses me back with just as much passion.

"Will you tell me what happened?" she asks breathlessly against my lips.

As much as I loved kissing her, we needed to go back to campus. I lift her off my lap and place her on the passenger seat.

"Why don't we head back to the dorm? Luca and Wren are there and I think we should talk about it with them because they're just as involved as we are."

She nods and leans over to kiss me once more. "If you told me last year that we would be engaged, I would have laughed," she says, chuckling.

"I can't believe it either," I murmur, cupping her cheek.

She smiled deeply at me and my heart began to race. Anoushka didn't just smile with her lips. No, she smiled with her whole face. Her eyes crinkle at the edges. Her smile lines so deep that they would make an appearance. Watching Anoushka smile was enough to make the whole population smile with her. Her smile is so radiant, her whole face would light up with warmth and happiness. She had a smile that you couldn't not smile back at.

Anoushka allowed me to see this side of her and I'm so fucking relieved she did. I wish more people knew Anoushka like this. I was determined to make sure that the next person to ever speak badly about her would face the consequences of it.

"So husband. Where are we going for our honeymoon?"

My stomach tightens with nerves when she refers to me as her husband. "Greece," I reply. I knew how much she wanted to go.

Her eyes light up. "We can spend all summer there," I tell her.

She nods, smiling. "What about next year? I'll be going to University. How will it work?"

"Well. I'm also going to university so it'll work."

"What about the business that we have to take over?" she asks.

I shake my head. "We don't have to take over the business until our parents retire. We're getting married to seal the deal but we'll have to attend many events during the next few weeks."